Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Uh? See Legion, Shadowlands, BFA, and DF.

We are “the Hero” and each time given different names.

Now play Vanilla, WotLK, Cata, and MoP (which moves more to the centering) but we are just a person in the faction.

I stopped playing swtor after i think the KOTFE?

So not too sure what theyve done since then.

Yea but nothing we do is actually us.

All the bosses are killed by npc’s.
We realistically dont do jack.

if horde had a void race join them, youd say they are okay and alliance velfs are bad…because void. and when i pointed out both use void, youd say its not the same thing. i dunno if you noticed, but you really are …erm, tribal, about these kinda subjects. i appreciate your intellect and debate skills but saying voice shows velfs arent belfs when dk belfs use same fx, its not logical and is beneath the rest of your argument

Nonsense.

We kill Gul’dan, etc. etc.

No we didn’t. Not according to lore.

That was always a npc character.

Stop trying to read my mind, this is a logical fallacy.

I’m only saying that Ren’Dorei are not the same race as Shal’Dorei, Quel/Sin’Dorei, or Kal’Dorei. Undeath is not the same as being transformed. All three of those elves are Transformed.

I wouldn’t mind playing a Ren’Dorei on the Horde, my guild and friends are Horde.

Granted i could be wrong, but im pretty certain the devs have said even though we fight them in the lore the player characters aren’t the ones to actually defeat the big bad.

Look at the ending cinematics, they almost never show the player just the npc’s.

Ah, I got you. Like in FFXIV, I’m following what you’re saying now. They do, do a better balance of utilizing the Hero NPCs etc.

You may have a point, I liked being a member of a community/faction. Like when we chopped down wood on the Horde side in Ashevale, it clearly says how we’re one of many to get this mission done. Even though it’s one quest we do, it connects us to all the players before.

1 Like

I stopped playing it a long time ago because I can’t stand EA and I refuse to send them money. I know I can play for free, but I simply don’t want to give them my time either. But I might give it another shot since it’s free. See what the money milking status is.

They keep you at the center still. I like how playing different toons and choices can make a semblance of change in the narrative. I played up until this one new planet… I want to go back and I just seem to only really have the ability to play 2 games at once and I am trying to finally get through LOTRO.

oh thatd be interesting. try telling horde ren’dorei they arent belfs. good luck :crazy_face:

I will say the OG storylines are 100% worth playing, especially the jedi knight.

That was mostly bioware tho, i dont think swtor is developed by them anymore tho.

1 Like

I feel that, I love Bioware more.

Lol lotr is really good cant blame you xD.

Didnt get too far into it but that was due soley to my wow addiction haha.

I wish I had insider knowledge, the company maybe not, I’m just hoping the employees mostly.

1 Like

I would, I have fun on my characters talking in Thalassian.

EDIT: If I see you Lighspeed, I’d be sure to call you Traitor.

My main BE is a Warlock named Seruldon.

Talking crap with a ve/be in thallasian about my guildies is really good xD

Mostly about how non elf races are vermin etc

:stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

Jk obviously haha

1 Like

i dont rp and dont read chat. lol

I know, so many people don’t respond. I’ve learned a lot of people don’t know how to change languages.