Can we finally get playable the high elves?

If we are judging people solely based on Actions, Anduin should be put down because of what he did in Shadowlands.

Do not forget that the Night Elves murdered several humans in Ashenvale during War3 Campaign!!

3 Likes

Yea thats fair. Its also why i dont really consider modern horde evil.

Horde under sylvanas was evil however, hence the rebellion.

War like isn’t always evil. Which is why i still say horde is 100% focused on war. Their philosophy, society, everything is about waging war. That doesn’t mean they are evil.

Both Horde and Alliance (current) are way more forgiven.
We see the night elves forgave Maiev after she almost killed Tyrande.

Genn, in spite of every fiber (and fur) in his body saying otherwise, accepted the help of the Forsaken and the Horde to re-take Gilneas.

1 Like

Probably because at this point we know without unity of horde/alliance our world (azeroth) is doomed.

Or because the player base is so small that if they don’t unite the factions there will be no players anymore

1 Like

In past expansions alternate dimensions its show that when horde and alliance dont work together the world is destroyed/conquered.

Which is kinda funny since if were being honest the horde would have been dismanteled quite a while ago.

You dont lose 3/4 world wars and continue on like nothing happened rofl. Thats just bad writing however, kinda on par for most of wow lore xD.

the writers had a fairly ordinary reason for this - et. al, they were at full scale war, the kind of war that threatened the whole planet and during such scenarios every second counts. normally, there isnt time to hold committees. this is the reason crime is rampant during war. the general of the alliance army told a half truth to the kirin tor and then the half that was true materialized - et. al, naga jail breaking the blood elfs. this does not mean the kirin tor were being racist against blood elfs, it meant they despised naga. the general, on the other hand, was being racist against blood elfs.

Garithos was clearly a racist brute.

• “Humanity is in peril!”
  • “I hate working with these
 people.”
  • “We humans have to stick together.”
  • “These inhuman dogs must be slain.”
  • “The lesser races must be purged from the kingdom.”
  • “The only good non-human is a dead non-human.”
  • “If you want something done right, leave it to a human.”
  • “Never trust an elf!”

Safe to say he deliberately put the Blood Elves in a situation where they were expected to be wiped out as a distraction. Only for them to survive thanks to the naga.

1 Like

right. but garithos was not the kirin tor. he lied to them and used their hatred of naga to convince the kirin tor, that blood elfs had joined the enemies of the alliance during an extinction level event. blood elfs werent the only people being genocided by the scourge. the scourge didnt care what race you were, if you were alive, they wanted you dead

case in point: the scourge wiped out the entire kingdom of humans at lordaeron. that was a genocide.

It is funny. The Horde has been the butt of a joke since BFA where we went through MoP 2. We knew what was coming.

You can try to accuse the Horde of being evil and bad, fact is, that’s what the writers decided to write them as and here’s where the punchline of the joke comes, you as a Horde spend half of an expansion helping the bad guy because, from your perspective they are not the bad guy, but all of a sudden, you do a 180 turn and spend the other half of the expansion fighting the bad guy.

An even bigger joke was the loyalist path for Sylvanas. Anyway, you can sit here and talk about how the writers decided to humiliate the Horde for no reason other than spite, at least in BFA, by painting them every shade of evil and almost every shade of stupid. There’s no way to defend the Horde from that. Here’s to hoping that we might actually get a story that does not crap all over the Horde faction which has been a habit for the last few expansions, but from the looks of things, we should probably be thankful we get a story at all.

1 Like

Honestly its kinda sad cus the horde really has amazing potential for great story telling.

Look at og thrall in wc3. The writers just dont know how to write a underdog type faction well.

Actually they don’t know how to write a war story. Ok, Mop and cata sort of did it better, you had both factions doing pretty nasty stuff but justifiable from their own perspective, until they decided to change it up and make it about some generic good vs evil plot. In BFA, I don’t think we had anyone left in that writing team that was willing to assume the Horde perspective.

Now, there’s really no excuse the Horde even still exists as a faction aside that the Alliance is really stupid.

1 Like

Haha yea your right. Kinda funny a game called warcraft has badly written wars xD.

Atleast well always have arthas.

Right. Funny. You know what’s even funnier? That it was decided everyone gets along after that whole drama, well I don’t really know if it was decided but I suspect it was since we seemed to be heading towards this peacecraft stuff. Imagine that. Actually imagine a conversation between Worgen Joe and Forsaken Bob at the neutral faction city tavern - Remember back in Cata when I invaded your kingdom wile you were sniffing each other’s butts? Yeah, I gutted your granny and she sounded funny. And they both laugh about it. Now that is funny.

2 Likes

LOL, thats great. Better writing right there then all of SL no lie.

thats cuz if horde is underdog, alliance look mean and crazy, like garithos had a bunch o’ babies and called them the alliance. no one would play alliance because theyd be immediately type cast by the players as a faction of racists. heck they already are type cast as that, just look at any machinima of alliance vs horde – stormwind guards are depicted as star wars stormtroopers.

observe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJIQLqRluP8

dumb as a box of rocks

Hey atleast stormwind soldiers can actually hit stuff xD.

i dunno. the belf in the link, only got hit by a rogue and a dragon. she was wiping the floor with them, sometimes many at once lol.

Just because Alliance people wanted to play pretend on Alliance instead of playing Horde doesn’t mean there’s not justification for Void Elves, there’s lots of actual Void Elf fans that like the void aspect of them and that’s justification enough to have them even with the pretender customization options.

5 Likes

Yea i take that back, guard had a gun and shot the be’s sword. /facepalm guys guys guys
your making stormwind look bad xD