Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Gotta add uppercase or the punctuations are difficult to spot.

Everything you have said is wrong, or wildly off topic its not even funny.

My original argument was BE would never have joined the horde if logic was considered.

Somehow you spun that off into an argument about horde being good or bad because you couldn’t counter the facts.

Im done arguing with you.

Nope, you said they had zero reasons and I provided some.

Nope
 that was you. I see them as benign and understand this is Warcraft.

Good, because it’s now memorialized how you cannot concede when you are wrong.

2 Likes

Honestly, BE joining Horde made more sense than Nelves joining Alliance.

Seeing how Sylvanas was the leader of the forsaken and already joined the Horde gave them a clear rope to follow.

4 Likes

OMG totally! The way Tyrande and Thrall interacted, I thought the Night Elves would be Horde side. I was so surprised upon the release of WoW.

I kind of see why they did it because it’d make sense for the Forsaken to find haven with their southern Kingdoms but then
 we got to have reasons for War. If I were at the table, I would have argued for there to be a Stronghold/City on each continent each faction is trying to maintain. (Alliance wanting to watch the Orcs/Horde etc. and Horde wanting to allow for refugees to come to Kalimdor)

It’d also have made more sense for the Draenei to go Horde because I think they’d be more open minded to seeing an Eredar. They totally just like swept that under the rug.

Yes except for the fact in a real word scenario no blood elf would ever forget the sight of undead slaughtering their kin and destroying their society.

The forsaken could have been the kindest souls on azeroth and that image would remain.

You all act like watching everything you hold dear be destroyed is just something you can shrug off and forget.

Factions as a whole was a mistake. Should have made Theramore the human “capital” and stormwind a neutral/villanous force ruled by onyxia.

Nah keep Stormwind the same, having that tension for both factions would be a good story device (Sylvanus’ arc would make more sense with it).

I would have created a Horde city where the Zepplin goes currently, again refugees and access to resources. After all, majority of wars are over resources.

Though what race would have gotten the Druids would have been
 (I’d have gone Dwarf
 but yah know). Like I see the pieces that made it the way it is but that’s not what we got.

EDIT: Fun fact my first character was going to be a Dwarven Mage before they took it away. It turned in to a Tauren Shaman and I had a Night Elf Hunter. Until I settled on a Tauren Druid :slight_smile: .

That’s giga cope.

You know it can’t.

They are not. they are the very few limited almost extinct former “quel’dorei” that haven’t gone back to Quel’Thalas. And you don’t even know the background about these NPCs either way.

They are considered extinct as a race as they had fewer than gnomes 20 years ago. The High Elves are Blood Elves.

I find hilarious these entitled alliance posters demanding to have a race from Horde because they want :baby: :baby_bottle: :baby: :baby_bottle: :baby: :baby_bottle:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSQHefwywg

2 Likes

I don’t support adding HE other then merging VE/BE’s at this point.

But if we are using the numbers arguement, we should at least point out that VE’s is even FEWER in number then HE’s, and they are playable.

Population arguement died with the release of VE.

The arguement should be why we should use the BE model for a THIRD time with no alterations.

It never made sense actually because PCs are 1 person “lore wise.”

We all do not exist.

What does make sense is, it’s a Horde playable race. I’d be willing to bet many on the Horde would be fine with Night Elf and Blood/High Elf being both sides.

I mean, I would imagine some of the Night Elves are probably pretty unhappy in some ways how the Alliance has them fight on their own so much.

EDIT: It’s evident with the Primalists.

1 Like

You mean them fighting back for their lands in bfa? I am pretty sure they where not alone, didn’t gilneas aided them during that?

But I am fine if they get more NE-like options via nightborne.

If we watered down VE’s might as well water down other races too.

Yes and remember, there’s a line “because they helped us.”

So Gilneas did, not the Alliance.

1 Like

You mean alliance which Gilneas was part of along with Stromgarde? They were along with Lordaeron putting Orcs in concentration camps.

Night elves as far as we all know up to until Worgens were introduced were xenophobic as hell. Barely accepted the humans offer to join the alliance because they couldn’t handle alone the Orcs in Ashenvale and needed help.

You mean the Horde under the curse of blood and controlled by demons?

The Orcish Horde was indeed evil, but as you all know that isn’t the nature of Orcs as you may have learned when you read Rise of the Horde. The “evil” Horde had 2 masterminds (Ner’Zhul and Gul’dan) manipulating the Orcs into drinking Mannoroth’s blood.

The whole genocide of the Draenei was orchestrated by Kil’Jaeden.

The old alliance wasn’t manipulated by a demon lord. They weren’t under a curse.

Sorry. The old alliance was a greater evil as they were conscious of their actions.

2 Likes

I love my Troll but a star wielding Nightborne Druid is top of my list and because the Druidic theme to me would fit more having merely time being the only thing separating a Nightborne from their Kal’Dorei heritage.

are blood elf dks, blood elfs? cause i think they use the same voice fx kit as velfs

It is not going to happen, merging a class. We all know this, we shouldn’t be discussing. It never happened and it will never happen.

The “alliance” aligned High Elves only exist to support Alleria and Veressa. Other than that they wouldn’t even exist. They would be just mobs for Horde players to kill.

The whole thing is gone.

In fact the existing High Elves should despise the Ren’dorei as they were literally banished because their hunger for more power.

The population argument happened 17 years ago. The situation for the “high elves” of the alliance changed drastically since then. Many died in Theramore, others simply returned to Quel’Thalas as it is already stated and there is no need to discuss it.

If anything alliance has a couple of dozen or so.

Population matters. The story for the High Elves is the same story for the Blood elves. They are the same people. Only the late decided to honor their fallen and changed their name while the alliance High Elves were usually not arcane users (which is weird to see alliance high elf mages and even paladins).

I’d take with a huge grain of salt the information from alpha and betas as we know these things tend to change, so looking at the current situation, it is dire, and we don’t see enough elves to justify a race.

Do Void Elves have even less? Maybe. Maybe Blizzard will decide to play out that the new Void Elves will be alliance high elves deciding to tap into the void, so for me it would work and resolve this matter once and for all.

4 Likes

I can see your train of though and you’re not wrong. However their actions are way more evil.

Both old alliance and horde were not good factions.

Now do the horde have an excuse for burning darnassus and it citizens alive?

They weren’t controlled by demons this time, they could have said no.
The alliance hasn’t done anything on that level.

Even alliance enslaving orcs is understandable, they invaded the humans world and butchered countless.

The orcs are lucky they weren’t all put to the sword.

Class? I mean race.

May or may not happen, but the race VE’s might as well not exist at this point due to sl customizations. And now what they are doing with classes.

They released a race to be playable with 12 members at the time.

Population is not a good arguement. Sorry.