Can we finally get playable the high elves?

The alliance that exists today isnt the same as the alliance you are talking about either.

Like the enslaving, that was the old alliance just like the road is the old horde. That didn’t stop you from bringing it up first tho.

you dont wanna play that game about the now horde is the same as previous because that can be used about the alliance as well and trust me makes both factions look equally evil.

1 Like

Oh i agree. The old alliance was racist as all heck. Not as evil as the old horde however they were certainly not good guys.

I drew that out from her, again, where she is wrong.

1 Like

No you didn’t, not at all.

He did because he acknowledged that horde was infact a greater evil than old alliance.

Old alliance was still bad, but not evil.

So another reason perhaps Quel’Thalas might not side with the new Alliance because of the old one.

I was told there were zero.

1 Like

I kept saying Thrall’s Horde, I was being told I was arguing for previous Hordes by you. You were putting words in my mouth.

I think when you did that that it’s very dishonest and you playing it off as if you weren’t being that way is very telling about your character.

1 Like

Look i can understand his trepidation at joing old alliance, i really can.

However compare a few slurs to having to live and fight with the IMAGE of those who tore down everything your species has built in that last couple thousand years and the choice is easy.

As i said the sole reason BE went to horde is cus at that time horde was leas popular and needed a “pretty” race.

if we do play that game that would make the now forsaken apart of the alliance and arthas and the murderous night elves so on so forth. and the orcs would be far more evil and genocidal which is why we make a distinction between them the old alliance doesnt exist but those who were once a part of it aka the humans of former lordaeron now forsaken and the blood elves now the high elves still remain allied. whats more there are undead elves in the forsaken. not to mention dalaran allowed garithos to try and execute a literal noble the last of the elven liniege of quel’thalas thats like having the alliances current leader trying to murder anduin because he allowed some horde to save him. we do not play oh but such and such were allies of such and such faction because that does not go were good.

2 Likes

Again, your claim was zero reasons.

Notice I am not arguing your strawmans? Notice I am not disagreeing with that perspective?

Do you not notice or actually listen?

2 Likes

Think you need to go back and check that paragraph.

Like i said the old alliance were not good but they are a far cry from these.

Genociding an entire race to make a road.
Invading an entire world on behalf of demons.
Razing an entire town (stormwind) killing women and children. This was before humans enslaved orcs.

Etc

Oh and I even pointed out, they put in an NPC who is totally making your argument. Lyria, check her out in Telogrus Rift.

1 Like

So you understand the story of the current Horde is about redemption? What’s that have to do with Quel’Thalas… hmmm… the Forsaken… hmmm…

1 Like

Not a single thing ive said is about new horde. That horde was founded at the end of SL, after they burned the tree and got rid of the warchief.

Up until then the horde was 100% about war.

I say horde and alliance join forces and completely wipe quel’thalas off the map so the problem doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

sigh Still can’t concede.

2 Likes

Concede what?

Seriously bro. What are you even arguing at this point?

And now we’re feigning ignorance. sigh

1 Like

So you cant even put into words what you are arguing… wow… bit sad but ok lol.

I have, quite a few times. Do you need the last word? Is that it?

2 Likes