Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Yes, you want Alliance Blood Elves. We got it.

Are you a British Republican/Anti-Monarch?

2 Likes

its best to ignore her and the other people who demand for this stuff.

If they make Nigh Elves neutral, I’d be on board.

I would love to have Horde Night Elves.

2 Likes

I am waiting to start a new job so I have time :sweat_smile:. Otherwise, I would.

1 Like

I mean if were gonna get real there is absolutely zero reason in the lore why blood elves even joined the horde.

90% of high elves were slaughtered by what became the forsaken. In no real logic based world would a species ally with the race that almost wiped them out.

They got added to horde because horde needed a pretty race, thats it. No real lore reason.

Zero? The Ranger General of their people led the Forsaken who could explain why they were mindless.

The people of Lordaeron are the very same Humans they allied with.

The Horde are more Confederate than the Federation of the Alliance, which would help them maintain their isolation and independence.

The Humans had been jailing their people, even in Dalaran which they helped found.

The Night Elves were saying how they are corrupt because of their Quel’Dorei roots.

Zero ???

1 Like

I know my grammar it trash but… Punctuations woman!

And again, there is nothing in this game that denies the possibility for two similar races for both faction. Had blizzard just given alliance the High Elves that have been asked for to begin with, and added the velf stuff later as cosmetic options for both horde and alliance, then it would have been good.

Instead they added an offshoot from the blood elves with no actual relation to the high elves that have been part of the alliance since vanilla/tbc/wrath.

I loved EQ and EQ2 for this.

It’s just not Blizzard’s design atm.

We really do understand you want Alliance Blood Elves. They explained why Vareesa and her Silver Covenant exist, quite a bit.

What you mean is they decided later the velfs weren’t quite what they were dreaming about, so they decided there was no compromise.

Ok, I’ll be honest why I don’t want you people to get everything you ask for, because you are full of crap. You say you want something, you get something, then decide you didn’t get what you wanted and act like you were cheated, that some huge injustice was done to you. Like accusing Blizzard of pettiness for not complying with your demands.

I honestly did not mind Blizzard giving you helfs until I started reading the crap you people post, then I realized that no matter what they give you, you won’t stop until you become THE Belfs of WoW.

So if today they gave you helfs, tommorow you’d be asking to be given the Belf city. Wait, that’s already happening, cause you people are so entitled you even skipped a step.

So what’s next? Remove belfs? That would be the next step since their existance does not make you feel helf enough. But that’s being done too, they just call it “neutrality”, don’t they?

And you can swear to me on the Holy Cross or whatever that’s not true, the same way you decided that velfs weren’t a compromise, you’ll talk yourselves into the same conclusion after they give you what you ask for.

So let me ask you, why would blizzard bow to ever-unsatisfied people who only demand more when they are given something?

3 Likes

if you get blood elves we demand to be allowed access to night elves and all the cities for all horde no execption. night elves and forsaken become best friends

I agree they were mindless, however that doesn’t change that pure facts.

If someone who was mind controlled killed every person i held dear under no circumstances would i join them. It doesn’t matter that they were mind controlled.

They themselves would remind me of that slaughter every single time i laid eyes on them.

You really think ANYBODY would look past that? Really?

id personally just ban players asking for this stuff in forums.

No, that’s not right. People should be able to ask what they want. Does not mean they have to get it. Nobody should be silenced.

1 Like

ii know but its that annoying at this point.

Bro…
Void elves had .00001% of the population high elves had.

Do you remember the excuse blizz gave as to no high elves? Because i do.

“There isn’t enough high elves for a playable race”

Yet theres enough void elves for a player race? Really lol? So logic just doesn’t apply here then?

1 Like

You said Zero my dear. I think if you can admit you were wrong, that’d be big of you.

1 Like

the whole thing was a compromise.

Which made absolutely F all sense lol.

They were supposed to do this back in Legion with the so called elf swap but instead we got Nightborne that aren’t actual NPC Nightborne or actual Night Elves, just a botched mess that even after all the improvements on them are still total trash so yeah I’d be on board if we got actual Horde Night Elves as well.

1 Like

Population never made sense to me, because a PC is 1 in the whole storyline.

After I think ? Wotlk, it became one major hero in the storylines as the PC, so it didn’t matter where they came from.

1 Like