Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Im not wrong you are just incredibly biased and cant accept a simple fact.

If someone slaughters 90% of your people it doesn’t matter they were controlled, not in the slightest.

You will ALWAYS see that.

Disingenuous. You never wanted people to have High Elves to begin with or your wouldn’t have posted here with such backwards posts.

No one asked for void elves, that was all the writers genius idea.

No one have made that argument outside of obvious trolls.

… Stay of the alcohol please. Again no one makes that argument outside of people… like… you.

Had they simply given us High Elves the discussion would have been over. It’s you nutcases that comes up with all these backwards demands.

1 Like

Arthas did.

That is not all the Forsaken. It appears you are the one not accepting facts and not conceding when you are wrong. To me it’s very plain.

Again, I was given the premise of zero reasons, I provided more than one.

Again logic escapes you bro.

Ill make it easy.

It isn’t the forsaken themselves, its their image.

Every single time a blood elf sees a forsaken they will be reminded of undead slaughtering their loved ones. Every time they see a forasken they would relive it.

Doesn’t matter it wasn’t they themselves, the image of undead butchering their species would never be forgotten.

Yeah, this would your go-to. How evil the people who say no to you are, how mentally unstable, invalidate their opinion with these accusations of mental instability and/or evil intent. This is what I meant that I started seeing how dishonest you people are. So not much stuff to discuss with people who do that.

4 Likes

So why won’t they see a Forsaken actually fighting at their side since the Belfs survived thanks to the Forsaken. Do you need a history lesson or do you remember the Ghostlands quest line?

3 Likes

You’re making strawman and I am not engaging.

The premise was, the Sin’Dorei/Kingdom of Quel’Thalas had zero reasons to join the Horde.

I provided multiple. I sense you cannot concede this and want to argue with details and a strawman.

2 Likes

You’re the dishonest one though… and disingenuous…

Theyd never have gotten that chance in a real world. Sure modern wow yes theyd get along. However it would NEVER have gotten to that point if logic mattered.

No, he’s actually factually correct. I was told how I am against Alliance having Blood Elves “the way we’re asking for them i.e. Silver Covenant” by you.

I have not made such a claim, I have conceded and stated, I understand you want Alliance Blood Elves. I get it. This is exactly his point, it was made about me. Also, this has been stated by me multiple times in the thread.

2 Likes

Being three people propagating the same disingenuous talking points doesn’t make you more right. Just three people stuck in tribalistic behaviour.

you won the debate when she turned it into an argument and rejected the facts.

No one wants blood elves we want high elves.

You know the ones who aren’t traitors and didn’t join a race that slaughtered all their loved ones. Which would never have even happened in any real world scenario.

Blood elves are just a really idiotic version of high elves.

It’s funny because they’re just being Lyria who’s in Telogrus Rift, this is their argument. She’s a Void Elf.

2 Likes

Blood/High Elves who followed their Prince are traitors? Fascinating claim. The very same people who came together to learn how to survive and rebuild their Kingdom, they are traitors?

Then when they found out their Prince/King was engaging with the Legion, they turned on him?

Yes those people would be traitors. /sarcasm

Blood Elves never stopped being the High Elves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSQHefwywg

2 Likes

Kings can be traitors to the very crown they wear you know.

Yes and we fought him.

1 Like

Ok, so let’s look at this from a logical perspective.

They were boned. They ran away from Outland and their last chance was to reclaim their former lands. Which they did. They reclaimed part of Silvermoon, then the player reclaims the other side, then they have to take the forest lands around the city. That’s where the drama with the Alliance sabotage happens. Bye-bye any potential ally, not like it mattered since the Alliance was simply too far away even if they had no ill intentions.

Then we get to the Ghostlands, which are entireley overrun with undead. No way they can take it on their own. So who shows up? Their former Ranger-General who, if nothing else put up the mother of all fights against the Lich King’s advance at the cost of her own life. She comes and offers the Belfs a chance to enter a new Alliance, the Horde - here’s the funny thing, Thrall demands that the Forsaken do not assist the Belfs in securing their lands since they have to prove they can do that in order to be allowed to join the Horde. But the Forsaken help them anyway and they manage to kill one of the guys responsible for their defenses being turned off during the Lich King’s invasion.

The belfs were sinking and the ONLY helping hand they were extended was a putrid Forsaken one.

So what are we talking about here?

2 Likes

Yes they are, considering their own prince betrayed them for demons LOL.

All that and you ended up on a faction whose sole purpose is war, yet they are unbelievably terrible at wagong it.

All that so you could side with the species that killed and ransacked 90% of your population.

Blood elf lore is the literal epitome of worst elf lore ever written lol.

Show me how you did not play WC3, without showing me.

The Tauren as a race and culture must really look strange to you.

3 Likes