Can we finally get playable the high elves?

Reality is that all you need is one. And that one can simply be the player character.

Either way those “10 npcs” were simply examples. High Elves have at least 3 villages they live in outside of the major cities. Which is more than you could say for void elves or vulpera.

1 Like

They aren’t the same?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSQHefwywg

Man Blizzard makes a compelling argument how they are.

Again, I understand how people want to play Alliance Blood Elves. Just be honest.

17 years ago… And that very same expansion alliance you team up with the Scryers (ok those were belves, still) while also receiving this particular high elf settlement. https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Allerian_Stronghold

1 Like

That same Stronghold who allied and sent an Ambassador to Quel’Thalas.

I take it you haven’t been reading the thread? Runeleaf lays this out very clearly.

Again, I do not understand why these “High Elf” zealots keep making the same tired arguments in the same threads, over and over again.

1 Like

Because one of us actually keep track of what’s being portrayed in the game.

2 Likes

Quite the claim and attacking me personally shows a lot more about you.

1 Like

Probably because only one of us behave like a child hating the thought of letting the other kids play with similar toys.

1 Like

Did I say I would forbid Alliance Blood Elves?

Your posts comes with the implication that the High Elf people are talking about doesn’t exists.

2 Likes

Is it? Or is it that they are already in game, just you people can’t handle that they are Horde? What’s petty is clamoring for a compromise, then after getting the compromising still demanding everything anyway.

2 Likes

Nope, shoot, I use many of their own arguments to re-enforce my own.

“Fel corrupted” means we are not High Elves, well Void corrupted means you are not High Elves.

Again, show me where I am saying No to Alliance Blood Elves?

Blood elves ending up with thralls horde was appropriate.

That still doesn’t deny the fact that blizzard have introduced high elves to the alliance at both release and every expansion.

Void elves was not a compromise, it was a monkeys paw. That weren’t even from the group of characters people asked for.

1 Like

Disingenuous question. Again your posts have the implication that the High Elves people are asking for doesn’t exist.

1 Like

if you want people to take what your saying serious 1 dont post on a moonguard character 2 dont be a level 10 with their profile hidden. and btw

they were a compromise your feelings in this are not a factor anymore they are rejected.

yall have high elves they are void elves.

1 Like

Yeah, sure, let’s say there was no compromise to annul the compromise by saying there was no compromise, they just look pretty much exactly like belfs, accidentally or what? Or their belf customizations, not a compromise, right. How stupid do helf hypers think people are?

3 Likes

It actually was and the fact they were given most of our customizations after the fact so they could play the so called fair skin, blonde hair and blue eye combo sealed the deal that they are what Alliance has.

3 Likes

I most certainly am saying they exist.

The Prince/King decreed they are all known as Blood Elves now. I am seeing you’re tripping up on the name still.

they have been in that location lorewise since the events of warcraft 2 beyond the dark portal thats the only reason they are with the alliance. btw thats back in the 90s

1 Like

Fun fact. People on EU can post on the US with a level 10 char. If you’ve been at the EU forum you will see my same name over there.

People were quite clear that they wanted the elves related to Silver Covenant/Allerian stronghold. What we got were neither. Therefore the voids elves inclusion have been more of an monkeys paw than a compromise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7zI1W_5JI

1 Like

to put it simply since tbc you guys have been told you want high elves play blood elves you have been told this since than and the one time you got the compromise aka void elves you rejected it said you didnt get what you ask when you did only proving you want the blood elves to be alliance simply put you want the removal of a horde race and faction only for you guys own and you give nonsense reasons since frankly they should make it against the rules to even bring this topic up because of how you guys been about the pro high elves thing.

2 Likes