Can we finally get playable the high elves?

My characters looks amazing and I get PMs constantly telling me so, no amount of weird forum bullying will make me feel bad about how she looks :rofl:

2 Likes

“I look good, my mommy told me so!”

You cannot be serious with this response. Gotta give it to you using that crown to hide your bald spots though lol

2 Likes

Bullies get so mad when you don’t let them make you upset because you know you’re great :sob: so sad

2 Likes

So mad? Lul idk you seem awfully defensive if you had to throw that comment in there

2 Likes

They always claim about how good people say they look but way back when I said prove that they couldn’t so I’d say it’s more just trying to pretend people like Void Elves more than they actually do and what’s worse is we are talking Void Elf hairstyles which basically no one likes so.

4 Likes

Right, if they were so happy about how they looked why are they still clamoring to look like us then? I honestly think its just a form of self-delusion, they realize they’re stuck on the Void elf boat, and have to convince themselves that they like it cause deep down they know that playable Alliance High elves just aren’t happening.

3 Likes

eek, well anythings possible. i mean red lobster just filed bankruptcy and i think disney is barely staying afloat . chances blizz suddenly is closed down is a possibility before midnight

we already look like ya. could use some new hairstyles though

They definitely could use some new hairstyles considering they were clearly not designed to have the tentacles removed. I think the ponytail and a few other hairstyles have giant gaping holes in them?

yeah, pony tail looks like it got caught in a door and yanked half way out. it was nice of them to let us skip the tentacles though

There were virtually no high elves in the entirety of WoD except for the flight master at Socrethar’s Rise in Shadowmoon Valley

For whatever reason, she has green eyes like a blood elf, but also has blonde hair, wears blue clothes, speaks in a stripped-down night elf voice like most high elf NPCs, and is hostile to Horde players.

There were generic helf troops in the Alliance military during the Battle of Stromgarde scenario. I remember at least one thread here of a helf proponent getting indignant seeing them.

Also the lady managing the portals to the warfronts is a high elf.

Legion/BFA added High Elfs chilling in the mage quarter.

So clearly high elves don’t exist in the alliance.

2 Likes

and of course the one in the mage tower in sw. whos been training alliance mages since vanilla, and the ones added to allerian stronghold, and the ones added to windrunner’s overlook, and the ones added to argent tournament and the ones added to isle of thunder. and the ones added to suramar campaign, including outside the gates and during the face off with elisande. and the ones added to dalaran during wrath. oh and arator’s appearances, though a half elf, he has helf/belf model

2 Likes

Every expansion
 But alas.

As I’ve said earlier somewhere before. The reluctance to add them is straight up pettiness.

In a neutral city of the Earthen. I’d rather not elaborate too much to avoid spoilers as well.

You are not seeing the bigger picture

They never said your character didn’t look good. This is some covert narcissism you are doing here. (Though, it looks like the Mage Unit sorta from WC3 and makes me think Blood Elf, it does totally look awesome!)

What they’re pointing out is, your character is a Void Elf, no matter how much you hem and hah it’s a High Elf.

I don’t ever embrace the Void though. So I dunno how you look like me? We look alike, that’s certain for some of the Void Elves.

When you start talking, it’s very clear who isn’t a Blood/High Elf.

All I see is 10 npcs.
So much for “existing”.

Because they already exist on the Horde, please join us.

WOTLK era is when the Sunwell gets healed and we see with Vareesa and now Lyria, human lovers will side over their race/people/heritage.

They don’t though. That’s the thing. That’s the undisputable objective fact.

Blood elves are not the High Elves blizzard have been dangling in our faces every expansion, the same high elves we have been asking for.

There is also nothing mechanically in the game that makes it impossible for blizzard to make the elf model appear in both factions as seen with pandas and
 Velves.

Blizzard have straight up undermined all their own argumentation against high elves which again leaves the risk that their lack of inclusion is nothing more than pettiness. Which isn’t exactly something you’d like to see from designers working on a game for millions of people.

1 Like