Can we finally get playable the high elves?

thats all alliance has left, rp’ers. our high pop servers are likely horde alts for completing achievements, like eredar draenei and allied races, and the rest are mostly a handful of alliance casuals, which i am one.

that is just trolls trying to get a rise outta ya. we know the devs are not dumb enough to do that to the most popular playerbase on the most popular faction. if they did that, id unsub because it would be an indicator they are actively trying to destroy the franchise. and itd be too sad to watch

Additionally, the expectation of “We’re gonna live in Quel’thalas” is a naively optimistic one. Elves have always been allowed to live in Silvermoon, this isn’t some new thing symbolizing their acceptance of the Alliance in general. Which is why the whole story revolved around an elf living and fighting for Silvermoon. I imagine this was more to confirm that High elves live in Silvermoon as well as way to prepare the narrative for Midnight.

That and one of the huge narrative points of the Void elves is their dislike of the Blood elves for allying with the Horde, adding Ennas and Lyria and expressing these sentiments certainly doubles down on that narrative as well. I’d imagine uprooting them and sending them back home would pretty much defeat their whole story as “Anti-Horde” elves.

But I can already see players like Isveria throwing a tantrum when their pipe dreams inevitably don’t come true, and then blame Blizzard for not catering to their hopes.

I feel like High elves were often used as an analog to allow Alliance players to experience the Blood elf questlines, and story, so that it wasn’t exclusively horde content. More often then not, whenever the Silver Covenant was used, it was almost always revolving some interaction they were having with Blood elves.

Eh, I’m not sure about that. It would also be really hard to argue who is a horde alt. There are plenty of non-RP servers with higher alliance populations.

4 Likes

i’m on proudmore., supposedly high pop alliance. but world boss fights and cross faction events like the dark heart, its just a sea of horde, with a couple alliance

I mean it could be just the time of day you play, or just random. I’m on high horde servers, and sometimes I’ll log into orgimmar and there’s like a bunch of alliance raiding the city and no horde even bothering to put up a fight. Or just like a single mage, farming NPCs and low levels and no one around to stop them for hours.

It really comes down to who’s bothering to take part in what content, what time of day players are active and whether you were just there at the wrong time lol

might be the case. but if werent an issue, why cross faction to help alliance? well guild leaders said, they couldnt find as little as 10 people who were raid ready. just rp’ers and casuals. so hall of fame on alliance was not completable. horde were waiting and waiting for alliance to finish so new raid could be released.

you didnt comment on this. did you miss it?

high elves = blood elves < nightborne imo

whether or not they believe what theyre saying, the point is that they’re trying hard to push it like it’s something everyone should think, and of theyre gonna do it and be snide, they shouldn’t be too surprised if they get the same attitude back.

1 Like

It wasn’t on my server. There’s a reason a lot of old timers know what it means when you say Barrens Chat.

And where is this 50% number coming from?

I’m on Proudmore, this is totally inaccurate and you know it.

If the MOB cannot be cross faction tagged, Horde loses all the time. I bump in to so many Night Elves it’s insane.

Alliance high elves isnt something im interested in getting at all.

But with all thats been seen recently, its becoming hard to not think theyre happening in midnight.

Alliance high elves are now in dornogal

7 Likes

me. i theorize many alliance and horde fans of the helf models, would like playable alliance helfs cause they can play their ideal race on both factions, and i assume alliance players who dont want to play helfs, would still see blizz gifting horde with alliance helfs, too, when there are already horde high elfs, as blizz saying, yeah we dont like ya, go away

The art team is on fire lately with their xmogs. I stole the Riftstalker one and the blade lady.

I have never denied that people want to play Alliance Blood Elves. I get it, just be clear about it and stop denying they already exist on the Horde.

weird. cause there were so many horde on dark heart,i had to wait till crowd thinned . did you do it when it first opened?

Yes and Alliance outnumber the Horde on that server. I’m in an established guild that’s been there forever. Run around in Valdrakken and it’s even more clear. I will say Horde side, sometimes we make Raids so we can get credit.

That might have been what happened that time.

i tell ya and tell ya but you just remember the people who say the opposite

I remember you, I’m talking in general there. If it doesn’t apply to you then let it go. Remember this is a public forum.