Can we finally get playable the high elves?

He is!! Super happy to see he is remembered, I figured the community had forgotten about him. :pray: And now with the Arathi high elves as paladins, this provides some further justification for non-Horde, Quel’dorei paladins.

8 Likes

I just saw your posts, you are doing wonders for the Quel’dorei, never stop, I wish I came across your threads sooner!.

Maybe one day Blizzard will finally add them in :crossed_fingers:t4:.

4 Likes

Playable High Elves would be lore accurate!

4 Likes

That’s a great start for things to come in the future.

thank you for sharing this. Very important for us!

Paladin Quel’dorei Because Great Kyon is an Arathi Quel’dorei and would not have been present during the declaration the Sin’dorei’s Horde alignment, I would assume someone like him would be accessible to the player character Alliance side.

This is very wishful thinking, they are just as likely to return home than they are to return to the alliance. Although given the short-story we just got, I hedge my bets on them returning to Quel’thalas if they don’t remain in the Arathi. Silvermoon seems to be where the light-oriented elves, both Blood and High elven are gathering.

Elves are innately connected to the Sunwell no matter where they are. It was already said that the Sunwell would reach you even if you travelled to another universe or dimension. So even if he’s never been home, or even aware that the Sunwell still existed, he would still gain golden eyes from it if he channeled the light.

If you’re literally asking for the last remaining visual distinctions between the races to be removed, you mind as well just ask for elves to be neutral altogether.

4 Likes

We already got em

I appreciate this so much; your comment made by day! :sunny: :pray:

1 Like

Neutral and accessible to all players, regardless of faction, seems best at this point. I appreciate your expansion on the Sunwell and how it could segue into the color options unlocked Alliance side.

And yes! Sorry if I was not clear, I am speaking of the eye colors (gold/yellow) as it is not offered to Void Elves despite the rest of the non-voidy Quel’dorei eye colors being present (Sans fel colors that are unique to the Sin’dorei’s story).

The story definitely seems to point toward something based on what I have gathered; I look forward regardless. :pray:

I wish I had kept up with this thread sooner, there is a lot of great discussion here.

Shorel’aran and happy Monday!

1 Like

Because Void Elves are no longer Quel’Dorei.

Blood Elves are Quel’Dorei/High Elves.

Alleria’s eyes were green.

Speak plainly, you want Alliance Blood Elves.

4 Likes

We’ve “had” Alliance blood elves for… what, five years?

It will be interesting to see what happens next.

Void Elves? They are not Quel’Dorei at all, they are void beings.

Tell me, are Shal’Dorei the same race as the Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei?

Why or why not?

2 Likes

You could hypothetically have a night elf family with many offspring where one sibling is a night elf, one is a nightborne, one is a satyr, one is a highborn from Elder’thalas, one is a spider elf, one is a naga, and then, thanks to Lorash retconning how short elves age, one is a high elf, one is a void elf, and one is a blood elf.

And I’m probably forgetting a few.

1 Like

That does not answer my question.

Are the Shal’Dorei the same race as a Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei?

Why or why not?

1 Like

Honestly? Yep.

Sylvanas is dead, Alleria is voidy, and Valeera is a high elf, but they’re still family.

You did not answer, why or why not.

1 Like

I did, actually, by providing an example.

How are you wanting to define race here? That might give me some context for what you’re asking.

You merely showed how people who are related are still family in a world where magic exists.

I’m not answering your question, that’s irrelevant.

Why is a Shal’Dorei the same race as a Quel’Dorei/Sin’Dorei?

1 Like

Yes?

And our original passel of void elves are all blood elves that went over to the Alliance, though I am looking forward to more lore on where the rest of them came from, since we’ve been way beyond a “crack squad” for a while now.

1 Like

If you cannot explain how Shal’Dorei are the same race as a Sin’Dorei/Quel’Dorei, then your omission supports they are not the same race. Therefore, Ren’Dore by your own omission are a different race.

I’m not asking where Void Elves came from, Shal’Dorei and Sin’Dorei/Quel’Dorei come from the same root, it is irrelevant.

1 Like