Can We Break Certain Automated PVP AddOns?

I don’t, as I have made clear. Gladius informs the player you dropped grounding totem by providing an icon over your portrait. That is not automation. I would have the same information displayed in either situation, at the same exact time. Gladius condenses information in an easily read place.

It does not automatically target anything. It does not automatically execute anything. Download Gladius and understand what it actually does because you’re clearly unaware.

But EVERYONE has access. Literally anyone can do this. You choosing not to utilize these tools are your fault and yours alone.

So, it tells you so you know to look for it. Got it. Makes it easier and you’re now aware of something you weren’t aware of at first.

/thread

Except. I was. Because. Of Nameplates. Your grounding totem shows up as an enemy nameplate. It is literally the same thing.

Then target it and not rely on an Addon or Macro to do so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not worth the hassle man, just move on. They’ve made up their mind and refuse to listen to reason.

I don’t. I’ve made that clear. In every example I have provided, it has been about tabbing to your totem. Tabbing is not automation. And then using an ability. The only macro I use for arena is a focus silence macro, and general mouse over macros for abilities to assist my team such as life grip and void swap.

Why would I when macros and addons are not breaking TOS and make my life easier?

Ha. Tell me how often you get what you’re tabbing for.

Yeah…dug into that. Apparently tank was prot paladin and trying hard to dps. That’s why we couldn’t get to second phase 1, bc other tank couldn’t switch aggro off prot pally. Add not doing mechanics on top of that and you got a butt-hurt tank looking to blame dps.

I got someone to meter me yesterday. I did about 3.6k on the setup I was using. Wasn’t great, made a couple changes, but I’m not that bad. If a tank is doing more dps than dps, tank is bad.

Just bc I got someone to meter me…I’m still against add-ons btw

I’m waiting for this to just turn into “Shaman should just automatically win all arenas because it’s not fair to destroy totems.”

Hi, wow this addon is awful. Can someone give me the name of this addon so I can know to avoid it please? I can get it on WoWUp right?

Often because I know how to position myself. Again, I’m a 2400 experienced player. I also multi-classed multiple specs above 2k+, one of which was shaman. Tabbing isn’t a big deal, and Gladius does not provide you a quick means of targeting a totem, so your theory on that one is out. Again, download the addon and understand what it does. Information delivery is not automation.

It’s totally fair to. If you’re not auto-targeting.

Dude, I can’t even stealth.

Remove rogues.

Shadina tab targeted and used SWP on a totem guys.

Ban him right now.

Totally unexceptable.

1 Like

UnFaiR AdvAnTaGe

Everyone has access, but and it should be disabled in arena and BG. If you can’t handle it, you should try to get off your crutches and “git gud”

I completely believe you tab-targeted to my totem.

Instead of the 30 other people in the epic BG around it. Eyebrow raise.

Jus’ line de add-on ye forehead!!