Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

I’m not even sure if you need to buy the base game anymore, so it’d just be 15 bucks to activate a subscription from a free trial, the ‘buy the game’ model was more or less shelved for expansions as they just keep expanding to add prior expansions to the subscription.

where does it say this?

that’s really not true actually.

1 Like

90% of forums have a private messaging feature. It’s kind of staple with them.

I mean, forums are meant to bring people together over common interests. It’s weird if you can’t message people and make friends with them. That’s kind of the point.

1 Like

Just checking in to confirm every person supporting the OP is here being dishonest. Still.

4 Likes

There’s a fish on your head.

And? It still provides an avenue to contact them.

4 Likes

No, its in my hand.

You’re being eaten by a murloc, my guy. See a doctor.

Or an exorcist.

I have read the Discourse documentation, this one did have private messaging, but it was edited out, for obvious reasons.

I was looking through this and it appears 3 battle.net accounts with balance not in general. That was my mistake.

Oh I was correct then I stand… corrected?

Oh really? :eyes: I didn’t know that. I can see how it could go badly but as long as there’s privacy options where you can stop people from messaging you, I think it could be fun c:

So? What does that have to do with anything?

It actually have anonymous posting too, but like private messaging, that was removed too for obvious reason.

2 Likes

i think this topic is a psyop to keep us all from talking about the game

1 Like

So, you would be completely fine if we had a set username of your choosing for the forums that was not connected to any of your characters correct.

Keeps you safe in game, and still allows people to be held responsible for anything they post by the community.

2 Likes

I think this is the monkey’s paw of when I said I wish they wouldn’t delete these threads outright back on the first one because the troll bait threads are great for getting tons of reads in. I didn’t expect them to get a free pass to keep making more of them…

But at the same time, it’s all free progress for maintaining TL3.
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

Not going to lie, it’s not hurting me get my numbers up again lol

3 Likes

Is there a way to tell if you’re making progress? I wanna post gifs already :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t expect them to be given permissions to make more of them (and was honestly surprised that it was granted this time).

Making the same thread 3 times and getting it locked 4 times (and contributing to at least 3 of the lockings) in a period of 2.5 weeks, should be a suspension IMO.

6 Likes