Can we ask for more privacy features in forums to feel more secure?

I, uh… I’m pretty sure it’s more than 3. I think this is the 4th or 5th one.

Not sure. Since the ‘read time’ is cumulative to all read time, as well as log-in days, the only number you can really track is posts read, assuming you pick a start point and then do math to how many you’d likely need.

I was saying after what happened in the 3rd thread, who thought it was a good idea to try the same thing for a 4th time?

1 Like

You could always kindly ask in the Customer Support forums. If Vrak or the Panda isn’t too busy and your nice enough they normally let people know what they are lacking.

Ehhhhhhh… No.

I don’t think this has any benefits tbh.

I just love to imagine when btags shows up and when they get ignored pretty much everybody, they pay more money just to keep getting ignored, until they go bankrupt. That would be the ultimate self troll. :laughing:

Hey, no one told me math is involved D: I’m out! I’ll just make someone else post them for me lmao

Ooo, I’ll try that, thanks c:

Hey, be nice to Orylia.

If that scenario were to come to pass, that would be rather sad that an individual would go through that much effort and funds to do that.

No worries. I’m sure they don’t like it being advertised lol. It’s never a guarantee. Just depends how busy they are that day.

1 Like

Oh i definitionally agree, it is sad if it does ever happen.

I just have no sympathy for those that do if they do that.

I posted it. If I get banned, I’m coming back to haunt you and steal all your tacos :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :taco: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

And look at the overwatch forums, the diablo forums, hearthstone forums, etc.

How many times as this ever happened? The answer may shock you, the answer is zero. I’d take BattleTags, which is our public username to identify our accounts, over anonymous posting where extreme cases of toxicity does happen.

And seriously, and no offense here, but I will never want to even contact you, or let alone, be friends with you.

6 Likes

It actually appears that on the Diablo IV forums, there are no numbers on a battle tag just the battle tag name.

In fact, all the forums that use battle tags just use a name no numbers at the end.

2 Likes

What?

Oh it was displaying without numbers but if you link it it displays numbers.

My mistake.

1 Like

The numbers are there, and they have to be because that’s what makes a battletag unique.

Yeah I made a mistake. I am so sorry about that.

It also shows the BTag code in the url.

I feel like I would certainly owe you those tacos!

1 Like

On the screen it just showed the one I’m looking at as “Megatron” but yeah the URL has the numbers.

Sorry about that.

1 Like