Can the people who report GDKP advertisements as abusive chat be banned for false reporting? Thanks

Imagine playing era.

Well, you haven’t supplied an intelligent argument with valid points and reasoning.

Ahh… resorting back to focusing on the wrong issue… my hidden profile is GDKPs and your lack of points/argument is RMTs and we all know RMTs are the real issue.

Your opinion.

I mean you can see everything I said here and that’s all that matters for this discussion, are you attempting to stalk me?

That’s fine, doesn’t change what happened or the reality of it all.

All you had to do was supply proof and you couldn’t… that’s a rough look.

SoD is kinda era, just without token.

Hope they keep it that way.

Smash the bots, and all will be well.

1 Like

Sod will have new content.

Era doesnt.

Imagine farming era target dummy 1 mechanic raid bosses for years.

1 Like

I wish just it had actual new BGs or something.

WSG has aged so poorly.

New raids are nice tho.

Shots fired. :rofl:

Hey guys let’s go kill the raid bosses against the bosses that just stand there and you turn around and DPS them for 40 seconds and collect our loot for the 80th time.

Zzzzzzzz

1 Like

Everyone got their consumables? Everyone know the raid? World buff?!

Boss fight: Stand there for a minute or two pressing, “1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1”

1 Like

Boss dies and half the raid is dead, man that boss was tough he spawns these purple circles on the ground then after 5 seconds that purple circle explodes and it 1 shots you.

That’s hard for classic players.

2 Likes

Gnomer is gonna be harder, or so I’ve heard.

It’s gonna be great.

I hope Electrocutioner knocks players back off the platform to their deaths.

If raids stay like BFD this version is deadge.

Talk about target dummies

Probably going to have the era crowd coming in here complaining about how hard it is next phase. Lol.

Only the first to third bosses are like that. DPS can ignore the mechanics but tanks and healers kinda can’t.

Every week someone either almost kills themself or does on Lorgus’ lightning totem.

Folks trying to treat that fight like a target dummy.

Kelris and Aku have been jokes since everyone brings consumes now, you just have to move when you can.

The most fun part of Gnomeregan will be the first week when everyone is still figuring it out.

Idk, maybe you should heal, I’ve been and it’s not boring at all. Always stuff to dispel or a clutch heal to save someone standing in bad, I’m enjoying it.

A fight that’s boring for DPS might be because it’s a tank or healer intensive fight, like the turtle.

After reading through this thread I can safely confirm the following:
People against GDKP are selfish.
People against logs & parsing are noobs.
They are the same people.

Didn’t you get super defensive when I started throwing insults out.

And here you are, unprompted, being mean.

So I’ll start off the rip, you’re a moron who’s wasting time, and this whole idea that you’re getting advertisers banned is false, even by your own words and then lack of response to me in another thread.

And you never responded. That’s crazy. Stay bad, trashcan.

Advertising boosts outside of /trade is actually against TOS, which is why you’re being flagged. Hope this helps!

6 Likes

Yep. Not allowed to advertise boosts outside /trade.

Glad you understand GDKP for what it is at least!

2 Likes

Yeah gdkp advertisers are insta report for me. Rmt is bad for wow.

5 Likes

[I, baddtank, RMT, and]

You dropped that. If you’re gonna confess that nakedly, just say it outright.

3 Likes

Sad, mad and bad. I’ve never bought gold, don’t need too. Enjoy your false reporting ban. Posting gdkp in l4g is fine. Enjoy seething about it for the next year =].