Can the people who report GDKP advertisements as abusive chat be banned for false reporting? Thanks

What else are you going to spend gold on at level 25?

1 Like

Idk you tell me your side seems to have all the data?

there being botted because of people like you

1 Like

let’s ban goldbuyers then. bots would exist with or without gdkps bruh, just as they have since like 2005 when gdkps barely existed

Any data to support this?

Ya’ll act like Blizzard would ban anything they could make money from. Botters pay for accounts to make gold to sell to people for GDKP (dont pretend they dont) and the BIS boe’s from the AH that most average players can’t afford.

I raid with my guild, so the only thing I’m spending gold on is consumables. Very little gold is required to cover that, which can easily be made by completing quests.

1 Like

You can do far more things with gold than that.

For example someone could buy DK lessons in wotlk so their guild could go farther than 3/12 Heroic.

What you said is meaningless

Your trolling is meaningless. We’re talking about GDKPs in SoD. Your, mine, or anyone else’s WotLK performance is irrelevant to this discussion.

Everyone here should just report those defending RMT and move on. All gold buyers need to be banned, and that includes in these forums.

1 Like

So your stance is that since there is currently not much to spend gold on, which is what you said not me, that there is no reason to stock gold for future phases??

Good to know.

1 Like

Still here still doing gdkps.

1 Like

It baffles me that these people can’t fathom that not every GDKP involves RMT.

And they also believe that if GDKPs were banned all the bots and gold buyers would instantly disappear

How delusional do you have to be to believe that?

1 Like

Why go crazy trying to make a lot of gold at level 25 when you can easily make that and more at higher levels?

1 Like

I report all GDKP adverts under ‘Cheating / Boosting’ because that’s what it is. Boosting for gold.

4 Likes

Because what youre doing is quite literally contributing to the ruination of the game.

3 Likes

What else is there to do?

Would all gold buyers disappear? No. Would there be far fewer? Absolutely.

3 Likes

WPVP in Ashenvale and beyond.

How does what other people do in their own raid affect you in anyway? Gold is farmed fast in classic, this is a solved game and people know how to grind efficiently.