Can Non-RPers just leave the RP realms?

No you do not DESERVE, nor are you ENTITLED to a free transfer just because you rolled on one.

Yes your name was reported until it was changed, because you decided an RP realm would be the perfect place to make a character named Tigolebitties, pwnzuhrd, and such.

You are not wanted on RP realms, nor needed go to back to your own kind on your own realms.

You have barely ANY RP realms on Classic and we don’t need this type of trolling SCUM on any of them.

32 Likes

I 110% agree with you. Preach it, brother!

2 Likes

I’m not even on an RP server and I agree with you.
People that roll on RP realms specifically to ruin RP are the worst kinds of people.

13 Likes

The least they could do is RP being a worst kind of people.

5 Likes

NO :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I would think you would support any non rp’er that wanted a transfer. you’re doing this all wrong man.

7 Likes

They are role playing as non-roleplayers

Stop interfering with their roleplay experience.

14 Likes

lol so much this. gg.

2 Likes

Frankly I think RP servers need their own special rules with 3 strikes whereby if they are found to be disruptive to the RP there they have their Character either deleted or forcibly transferred to the lowest pop server in their timezone, mailbox and AH be damned.

I’m not talking about having slightly silly name or anything but idiots who storm in on a RP session spouting memes need to be first officially warned, then punished, given a longer punishment, and then banned. It’s simply inappropriate and they should know better.

2 Likes

Why?

I am not the one that was an impatient Man-child and just felt the need to roll on ANY realm cause the first day of classic was live and playing within those first 24 hours is that important.

No they deserve NOTHING free.

They need to leave and reroll elsewhere. Or conform to the naming policy at minimum.

2 Likes

But… Isn’t rping as a troll a type of RP. Meditate on that.

1 Like

Because you dont want them on yoru server? Because despite being your enemy they have the same goal as you… getting them off your server. You are complaining about how ugly your shoes are while gluing them to your feet.

2 Likes

And who exactly is in charge of the RP KGB?

2 Likes

back to the void of retail elf!

1 Like

Ideally? A force of currently non-existent GMs that need to be hired in order to restore the proper order of things as they were in Vanilla.

That’s honestly one of the biggest let-downs of Classic in general, that despite bringing back the game, Blizzard failed to add GMs to their payroll to play the role that they originally did back in the day to administer justice against exploiters, disruptive folks on RP servers, and general dickery.

That said, maybe a new RCR option that gets fed to a special queue for CS for “RP Disruption” might be handy since the whole #NOCHANGES thing went out the window with the utter lack of server moderation that exists.

1 Like

Probably one of the best things about Vanilla that they gutted out.

I use to play on an RP server and I’ll say the GM’s there were awesome individuals.

1 Like

people that get a forced name change too many time should be forced to only use the name generator and get only one shot at it.

Your apparent anger makes it difficult to agree with you, but I do, for the most part.

If you roll on an RP server you don’t have to RP, but you need to follow the rules and respect those who do RP.

5 Likes

They actually get an escalating ban.

Friendly reminder that we weren’t going to get RPPVP servers:

There were going to be 0 RPPVP at launch. Now we have 2. I know some people enjoy rolling on RPPVP for the more mature community, they usually pick a name that fits the guidelines and lets everyone play in peace.

Then we have Breakerhymen and Laythepipe who should go back to their plain PVP realms.

3 Likes