Can No Longer Post Videos After Forum Update

lol same gif and photos if i can’t post ill be devastated lol lost t3 once not doing that again

2 Likes

man i never expected to see such a beautiful gem here.

I’ve had to reword a few comments before posting, or just delete them. I have pretty good restraint but sometimes it’s difficult. I value my tl3 too much to ruin it.

2 Likes

I lost mine once a long time ago and got it back after 6 or 8 months I think. Yeah not doing that again.

2 Likes

I wanted to post a video on this subject because I like being ironic, but there wasn’t one. So this is as best as I can do.

That’s no longer needed. You can just look at your forum profile Basic=1 Member=2 Regular=3.

2 Likes

Well, that only took five years.

1 Like

Not sure how long it’s been this way but it’s been at least a couple of years.

I think this year, because I recall others having to look it up the old way not too long ago.

Edit: Seems it was last year according to old posts.

2 Likes

Could be I really don’t know but it seems like it changed further back than that.

OK that seems about right.

1 Like

Ok, got updated from new user to TL1.

Link Test:
Fail, was able to post a Wowhead link but still can’t post other links.

Youtube Test:
Also a fail.

Back to Nickaeladin

Testing to see if i can post videos or do a SAIDO CHESTO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1qph9NpsAw

I can’t :((

Wowhead, and Blizzard links require lower trust levels because the’re trusted sites. I can’t remember all the trusted sites though.

1 Like

At my profile i see:
Trust Level

What does it say for TL3?
What TL am i??

1 Like

Testing as TL2.

Yeah I did remember that. The other is the Wowwikki iirc.

I was just checking since this account has the b-145 license to see if I got my other toons past the new user status if I could bypass the tl3 like some can with the beta tag. :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

You’re TL2, TL3 is Regular.

2 Likes

I have to click and go to youtube… can’t see the video here.

This change sucks so much, wth

Any way i can see what the requirements i need from where i am now for TL3?

hey i have an idea everyone who is on the goodlist should have their battle tag for everyone to see since they are good people and no reason for them to be hated.