Can No Longer Post Videos After Forum Update

This explains everything including how to level up.

2 Likes

I thought media was always tier 3?

1 Like

This one usually works for me…

It’s so weird because I can’t add anything to the above reply. Seems like something changed?

i hope this isn’t a rick roll…

On topic: at least yesterday i could see vids posted but clicking em opened the youtube ones up in a new window on youtube directly.

They need to stop messin around n stop fixing what ain’t broke

1 Like

regular.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

Seeing if i can post a vampire song.

It was before except for YouTube.

My guess is that Blizzard is trying to fix things the Discourse update broke.

Speaking of forum updates, I straight up dislike it. I cannot tell who is replying to my stuff because of how it’s presented. I like the old one better.

It says “someone liked your post” and it’s a post from like 6 months ago, but someone replied to my most recent post and that one is buried. I want to see current stuff.

Oh, sure. I do this a lot already. And I updated mine recently, so here it is:

Evilmuffin#11121

1 Like

I’m guessing the trust level thing got botched and only level 3 people can post videos atm. They’ll either fix it or leave it as is, which would be a shame.

A lot of lounge threads and music threads are a great way to engage with the community at large, even if it’s just a goofy cat video.

3 Likes

MOAR BADGERS!

2 Likes

Let’s see if this works.
Bing Videos

Well ,that’s different .

… mushroom mushroom

2 Likes

Testing the vid thing

looks like YouTube links are working for me to post up

I’m TL2 and haven’t been able to post videos since the forum update like 4 days ago. Pretty lame, especially since I’ve been TL3 3 times before and just lost it due to taking breaks; haven’t ever been suspended.

2 Likes

Let’s see…
Yeah I’m getting the error too!