Can Canadians get their own servers?

I agree, we need to contain the Northern Menace

1 Like

And also hockey is the only sport so boring it had to incorporate another sport (boxing) into it just to make it watchable, do you own any correct opinions?

Wouldn’t it be more fair to call it something more like Ultimate fighting championships? More takes place then just punches. Although I guess you don’t generally see alot of kicking… But they do use those hockey sticks on eachother plenty.

Baseball would like a word with you but it’s too busy yawning because of how boring it is.

1 Like

Uhmm golf also says hello…

More fun to watch the grass grow.

1 Like

I’m sorry but baseball holds that honor.

I watch golf when I can’t sleep. I think you can figure out the rest.

1 Like

Seriously? People are calling baseball more boring then Golf? Golf shouldn’t even be considered a sport.

1 Like

Hadn’t seen someone alrdy touched on this
:+1:

No, I’m using baseball because of the whole America’s pastime moniker. I don’t watch professional sports because I find watching them all to be a huge snore fest.

1 Like

I thought Golf was America’s favorite sport? I mean…atleast among retired old men and politicians.

Dont forget about curling.

You mean ice sweeping.

I’d rate curling (and lawn bowls) as being more interesting than golf to watch.

1 Like

Now Australian football, that’s a real thing :joy::joy:

I imagine you guys try to play football with Kangaroo or something? Everything there sounds deadly as hell even the sports.

1 Like

And I would concur.

YouTube it, it’s worth it. No kangaroos tho. And I’m not Australian :slight_smile:

1 Like

Australian football is how Aussies assert their dominance over the murder wildlife.

1 Like

I apologize for my countryman. We love Canadians down here.

Except when they call ham bacon.