Can Canadians get their own servers?

I’m so tired of having a good time in this game raiding or PvPing with what I assume are fellow red blooded Americans only for one of them to show their true colors by typing “eh” at the end of their sentence, talking about hockey, or voting for a president who invented blackface. Please blizzard.

35 Likes

Eh, I don’t think this is a big problem. Let’s see what everyone else says though eh?

40 Likes

Eh, I don’t mind Canadians. I think we should hear what everyone else says too though, eh?

17 Likes

Do people from Canada have different color blood? Is it green like aliens? Are they aliens?

23 Likes

Man he painted his whole body black, that man was dedicated. I’m Canadian btw.

4 Likes

All hail Canada eh!
I approve this message.

9 Likes

Fargo is a place that likes Hockey eh?

5 Likes

Red, White, and Blue blooded American here! I’m part of a French Canadian guild and I can feel the BBQ sauce in my veins being replaced with maple syrup! Help!

7 Likes

Watch it mate, you’ll get conversations about cricket and rugby, and you’ll have to endure. :rofl:

Have you been subjected to poutine yet?

4 Likes

Oh god. Seeing that 3 days ago was Canada day, I was subjected to the whole spiel. Tonight, I learned that Canadian bacon is not ham.

1 Like

Keep your goshdamn sticks on the ice then ya freakin hosers

7 Likes

Found out my friend lived in Vancouver. All this time I thought they lived in the US like a real person.
Vomited in disgust.

This is a joke, in case any of you were too dense to understand.

5 Likes

So what you’re saying is that they’re just like Americans.

2 Likes

Sowry, no.

I mean as an American, i feel like we don’t got much room to talk in this field.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Obama was an actual black man though he has an excuse.

5 Likes

Yeah no, I mean electing bad presidents… We got a giant Cheeto for one atm.

9 Likes

Orange face is not nearly as offensive as black face is and I’m actually kind of disgusted you would equate the two.

3 Likes