Can blizzard ever stop subtle boosting?

Noticed this now and then. Im not saying its super common but a certain guild will enter solo queue with three people and make sure one of them goes 4/2.

They never hard throw but they behave oddly to get their carry the win. The dps will swap off a weakened target to full hp one. The healer will run Los or blow cds on a full hp team mate.

They are big mistakes but you don’t really notice it unless you watch for it. Would reports be effective against this? They never go more then 4/2 and if i didnt get them multiple games in a row I wouldn’t of picked up on it.

I am just wondering if anything can be done or not.

4 Likes

Nobody even notices when somebody runs across the map and CCs their healer and people expect me to believe that they’re detecting subtle and nuanced attempts to throw so as to remain undetected

14 Likes

I did see my first booster in 2s this season.

Rsham with 1500 games played, high checkpvp achievements, garbage dh with combatant dragonflight as only account achieve and like 40 games in 2s.

Gave me a :thinking:

1 Like

To be fair… it was the exact same players three games in a row. Im not sherlock but I managed to pick up on it

1 Like

Hey just wondering why you care “this account has no pvp achievements”

I’m working on a theory that says so much of the internet is bots that they even make arena forums threads now. Just wondering why since there’s no ads or maybe this is some in efficient way to somehow convince people to buy a boost by suggesting it’s common and therefore safe???

1 Like

I’ve noticed across the various Discords that there’ll be this anger over the existence of carries which eventually turns to them buying a carry because they’re under the impression that everybody does and they’re forced to. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

This often results in them becoming dependent because they either get identified as a carry and declined or only end up playing with their fellow carries and you have return customers.

2 Likes

He’s growing his stream dude

I’ve ran into so many boosters and bots after the most recent update. It does not feel good.

3 Likes

And how do they get in the same match in RSS?

1 Like

I mean… im not super torn up about it. Ive seen it once in 1500 rounds.

I am just curious.

I think they have similar ratings and just take the match when they all get it to pop. I don’t really know.

1 Like

You have 1500 rounds played but not a single arena related achievement?

In fact your account has no achievements at all. I’m asking why ur on the Internet lying buddy

You have to be level 70 to queue for rated arena.

I would rather not say… perhaps ive saved my password on bnet and lost the orginal email and then used tokens to get another account…

That seems plausible. It must be the case it fits together so well.

1 Like

Nah ur lyin why

Why are there so many fresh accounts that don’t play the game spamming about boosters? Spill ur secrets

I don’t know my path is dark…darker then I ever imagined it would be.

1 Like

Begone spam bot

This is getting spicy.

Dont send him away! I would know his secrets!

The spam bot… the spam bot took everything from me. Ripped me from my clouds arms, took my RAM from me. Now I am lost.

1 Like

People don’t boost anymore. They simply show their love and support for people under the mean rating as Blizzard specifically said we should.

1 Like

See attached

1 Like