Can blizzard ever stop subtle boosting?

Where have you been! i had need of your “1 like” earlier and you were no where to be found

Taking 3 hours to get into work this morning because people in Washington forget how to drive when theres 2 inches of snow on the ground

1 Like

Its alright, If you say the word snow down here people start doomsday prepping.

On a positive note, my wife sent me to work with homemade blueberry muffins today and most people arent even making it in because they have rear wheel drive cars.

Time to unapologetically stuff my face :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

I love blueberry muffins.

She kept toying around with recipes and this batch she was particularly proud of–and for good reason

It’s snowing in southern California I expect millions to die

2 Likes

I seriously don’t see how this is possible.

Please post some kind of proof of this. Every single post like this never has even a single screenshot.

I mean… what would a screen shot show? I don’t record myself playing and that it roughly what you would need.

Condolences om thise we will lose from snow today as well.

1 Like

Proof of 3 people in the same guild in a solo shuffle like you claimed?

3 Likes

Makes sense. didn’t think of that.

The guild names as you pointed out. It crossed your mind to come post here but not to just take a screenshot?

So sick of these posts. Do you understand how HARD it would be to get just TWO people in the same group… little less three? You would all need to be within 20-30 MMR of each other. Even if you que’ed at the exact same time, still doesn’t mean jack. AND… this would work all of ONE time before they would need to spend the next 3-4 hours trying to somehow ‘fix’ their MMR to match again?

Nah. Isn’t happening. It seriously isn’t possible.

I mean, even for good players, I’m still losing matches at 1600… There is a ton of RNG in RSS. It would be nearly impossible to try and get your MMR to the right rating to help someone out. Even if you were some boosting company that somehow had 100s of accounts. But you’re talking some guild did it? Nope.

2 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: the most 2023 thing I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

I mean I don’t think its rampant or even common. Ive seen this once in 1500 rounds and just had near instant queues back to back.

1 Like

Off-topic, but if blistermaw doesnt spawn in the next 4 hours ima babyrage.

And I’m at 2,000+ rounds played and haven’t seen anything close to it. There are too many people trying to queue. Each bracket could have 1,000+ players trying to queue at any given moment. I have a friends list full of people doing RSS every night and I have ran into one of them. Total.

1 Like

Yeah, these claims of sniping/wintrading at mmrs where there’s like a thousand people kind of iffy.

1 Like

I mean that checks out… ive seen this happen all of one time… im just curious if there is a check for it.

1 Like

It is imperative we remember at all times that the myth of improbable wintrading in pvp is a carefully designed and orchestrated psyop by Big Kotick to shoehorn WoW Token Purchases into a position of extreme relative strength in the WoW economy (which has happened perpetually since Warlords of Draenor) thereby making the income gap between Blizzard and its players even more staggering in Blizzard’s favor at all times.

5 Likes

Blizzard isn’t going to touch it. Trying to set something up like this is borderline impossible and wouldn’t be worth the effort. So they win one match? Then what? The two other people then have to try and farm their MMR back up to reach the other person again?

In the impossibly rare chance it did, I would just write it off and go buy a lottery ticket or something.