Are you being trolled: The E-you and the EU

Unleveled chatacter: :white_check_mark:

Low achievement points: :white_check_mark:

Low post count: :white_check_mark:

Troll posts happening from the happening between the hours of 12PM-6PM PST: :white_check_mark: with some exceptions.

Post with points that go in more random directions than their teeth: :white_check_mark:

What they fail to do to themselves before they wreck themselves: :white_check_mark:

If the questionable topic you’re posting in meets the following criteria, congratulations! You’ve identified the Brit.

12 Likes

Britains not in the eu anymore mate.

2 Likes

They still play in the EU region.

2 Likes

Oi m8 do u have a loicense for these bants

14 Likes

Ye m8 and a loicense to ave loicenses, we gud guv?

2 Likes

Putting xuxu on ignore was the single greatest experience of my forums life

2 Likes

True true.

Why would eu people post on us (no offense Canada and Latin America and oceanic folks) forums?

Its kinda like gravity. No one has actually explained it, we just know it exists.

2 Likes

They think the devs only look at American forums

While thinking more people play in the eu than the us

3 Likes

and I thought our us education system was terrible. sheesh

You see, they measure their engagement metrics using the metric system, which just makes the numbers sound bigger than they actually are i.e. 5k, 3ish miles.

So basically, they have metric players which are like real players but only about 60% of a US player.

As a result, each EU player needs to be online for about 1 hour and 45 minutes to do what a US player does in 1 hour. Hence leading to their servers being more populated and consistent, giving the illusion of having more players.

Cheerio guv

1 Like

There is a lvl 10 imposter from the uk named “dabydaddy” and hes getting on my nerves

1 Like

Why would they be on the NA forums? You have to actually have an active subscription. I doubt people are paying $15 a month to post on NA forums.

I mean yeah, you would think.

But they unironically do pay an extra 3758598383 whatever deflated currency they use just so the US sees (and still doean’t care about) their opinions.

Take my upvote

Even worse, it’s more expensive in NA than in EU.

So they’d be paying more than an eu sub just to post here.

EU sub is €12.99

As a Canadian born to two different European families, I feel attacked and need to make another dental appointment.

No no, remember Brexit?

Oy guv we want our heckin independence-arinos but we still want to play wow can we have a loicense for that?

1 Like

why brits? dont more Norwegian players play wow?

if anything theyre russian. most european wow players are rus

That is so false lol.
There are like 2-5 russain realms a hundreds of others.