Calm the Wolf

For me, it’s because the Worgen male stealth animation is infuriating

The Worgen design is inspired by real life wolves

Calm the Wolf needs a combat check when exiting shapeshift, as well.

1 Like

I think blizzard should take the worgen tails that already exist and are animated on the worgen character model’s skeleton and just add tails to them. They already did 90% of the work.

They can even call it Body Type 3 if it helps them reach this month’s diversity virtue signaling quota.

1 Like

Sadly, Calm the Wolf is glitchy for worgen druids. When you shapeshift in and out of a druid form, even out of combat, you go back to worgen instead of human.

dont miss the oficial Worgen art where have tails xD

1 Like

Personally I’ll never use Calm the Wolf but for those who want it I’m glad Worgen are seeing more love. Now how about that lore correct size and optional tail?

Dreamer status… Blood elf ear clipping since day 1, never even remotely pretended to want to fix it.

Female trolls say hi!

The tail sheds all it’s hair and turns into a 3 knuckled finger.

I don’t know, maybe because everyone has their own playstyle and way of roleplaying?

We now have Darkfallen druids, Lightforged shadow priests and void elf holy priests.

Lore no longer matters.

2 Likes

Not to mention night elf mages are far more out of bounds for nightelves as a whole. These were just wayward druids, and since have used the sythe of elune and the calming rutual to get control of the wolf form.

1 Like

its just a gosh dang tail, ya’ll go crazy for littlest of things…
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

They need calm the wolf more than I do. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Calm Thy Wolf!
:dracthyr_yay_animated:

Do you want to be a Worgen? Cause this is how you get me to bite you and you become a Worgen.

Perfect verticle posture kind of ruins it for me. Blizzard won’t let females hunch for some reason.

1 Like

Did you unironically reply to yourself

I was excited when i found out about this new racial.

I went on to the PTR and it does not work with druid forms. You shapeshift and you come out in wolf form.

Which means for druids, this essentially does not exist. A right shame.