Calm the Wolf

I used an in game example of a playable race and the exact same appendage from the same game to refute your point.

You are using a failed movie franchise that uses an almost wholly different imagination of wolf men and (more importantly) with no relation to Blizzard to make yours.

I disagree, because you’re still failing.

2 Likes

You know what you right

Vulpera should have Tauren horns. They’re in the same game, right?

Who know what imagination of wolf men does have relation to Blizzard? Worgen.

huh, no tails

Ya it’s simple Worgen are brought before Goldrinn and offered to be given better control of the curse. More control means more options of looks. Bob’s your uncle and blam-o we got new wolf like options for Worgen druids and an optional tail that can be magic.

I guess you can go here next.

2 Likes

You’re not mimics lol. You have two forms: human and worgen. And worgen don’t have tails.

Your wikipedia scholarship is fascinating :rofl:

Yes but you yourself as your character didn’t become the night warrior. Those eyes are unique to the one who offers themselves to Elune. You did not do that. Heck you don’t even have to ever do that quest line to get the options anymore they were just added to the race as a choice.

Sure I did, it was off-screen. Orc head and everything.

Meanwhile the “minor retcon” :

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Wikipedia is actually an excellent summary of basic knowledge. Particularly if it isn’t political.

1 Like

It’s so sad people like you think it’s ok for your race choice to get new opportunities and looks but the moment someone else asks you fly in to demand nothing be given to others. It’s rather pathetic in the long run. But tell me other than your sad excuse of they are wolf men who are changed by magic, why is it that adding an optional tail would hurt anyone. Except for a sad select group most people are open to other races getting new customization options.

Still riding that one, huh?

Yeah there’s a few of you lmao

I kind of agree with Angeal, I mean the same could be said of the mount up button.

First few times “Oh cool lookit much new mount!”
100 times later “Meh I just want to go already”
1K time afterward: “I wish I could automatically mount up if not in combat and outside.”

I’ve stated why it is valid, you’ve not stated any valid reason it is not besides

Which, by the way, is itself another fallacy. Frankly more blatant than the rest of them. Since you’re such a smarty pants I’ll let you figure out for yourself what that is and find it outside of those know nothings at Wikipedia. :wink:

1 Like

Nah not really, just used the ol’ “they did something that didn’t make sense to me once so now I’m going to unilaterally decree that nothing matters and they should give me what I want regardless of any rationality” logic. It’s as stupid as it’s always been, and the two situations have nothing to do with each other.

If you want to ask for an entirely different race (which the BC Draenei effectively are to the TFT Draenei, as far as Warcraft races are considered) then just ask for that. Or I guess just play Vulpera if you’re that into tails.

Hardly an argument.
How many things in this game “never were” and yet now are?

Allied races being one obvious example.
The NE dark ranger thing as well.
When did players get those eye customizations?
Vanilla? Wrath? Draenor? how long has that option been available?

• Tails

How do we Tauren access our Human form?
I looked in the general tab and I can’t find it.

I’m asking for a friend.

(No, Baine, they didn’t tell me yet, calm down… yes I’m sure we’ll find out how before Anduin’s super surprise birthday party)

Like I said:

Different eye colors =/= whole new appendages

But the Tauren aren’t born Human and infected with Mad cow disease and become were-cows…

Or are they?

It does when your argument is

“It Never was, so it should never be”

Where is the one place in the game with the most cows?
Elwynn Forest.

Where do the human’s live?
Elwynn Forest.

You do the cow based math.

1 Like