Calm the Wolf

Yes, sure, but when are we getting Clam the Wolf?

I picked worgen not human same as my drac. Char. .

2 Likes

If this was FFXIV, Guild Wars, or even Diablo, you would be correct. This is still Warcraft and World of Warcraft playable races at that. If you are going to assert something that has never been is a valid reason within the game for it to continue to be so, then my argument is valid.

IDC really how they would do it. But you stating the reason that it never has been a thing and thus should never be, is invalidated by the fact Blizzard did a full lore and artistic retcon on the Draeni between 1995 and 2007. Even after fleshing out their backstory already in 2003. Simply sticking a tail on a dog is hardly even a spark next to the inferno of a recon Draeni got post WoW launch.

2 Likes

The more hilarious aspect of this is that there was always a button to change to human form out of combat, it was just too much effort to press that button.

1 Like

If dracthyr can change after combat by default no reason to make worgen click the button

3 Likes

I’m not saying they shouldn’t make this change, I just think its hilarious to think that there are people who would suddenly be like “AT LAST I CAN PLAY WORGEN” and pay for race changes etc.

Well, yeah…because realistically it sucked to do that lol.

2 Likes

I agree this is a little dumb. But saying

is a little trite. The first time. Nah no biggie. The 5th time, eh starting to be a little annoying. The 100th time? SIGH

3 Likes

Again, changing it doesn’t hurt anything and its fine. But agree to disagree about this being that big a deal to push.

No.

Stand proud, ladies.

They’re not dogs, though. They’re Wolfmen.

:thinking:

I don’t see any tails there!

Oh well, tough break.

2 Likes

I genuinely don’t understand why people just won’t play human instead if they don’t want to actually be a Worgen.

2 Likes

Let’s see they can add them, make them optional and for the nut cases who want a “lore” reason. Well it’s Magic it can be altered at will.

1 Like

Yeah that’s not how that works, chief lol

That’s your response? Lmao. I’m starting to wonder if you even know what a non sequitur is or if you just threw a buzzword you heard at me. Learn your argument fallacies and get back to me before slinging this crap. You can start here:

1 Like

Like the one you made with Draenei! Man, you’re such a good educator!

BS. If they can magicly make races get eye colors they never had, races that haven’t stood upright in years suddenly visit a chiropractor, and other such as change shape and size in game they can totally give Worgen an optional tail. Oh please don’t tell me your one of the but that will make Worgen furrys crew.

1 Like

Not comparable, sorry

Worgen were always furries.

You of all people should understand more options are always better. You are using the Night Warrior eyes. You didn’t become the night warrior you shouldn’t have those kind of eyes but you know what Blizzard gave them to Night Elves because they are a fun optional look for characters to choose a look they like. But heaven help if Worgen ask for something optional that’s a sin in your mind and it’s a laugh that someone using am optional choice that didn’t exist for years is sitting here screaming that Worgen getting something optional would be bad.

Nope there was a whole plotline associated with the NE eyes.

Like I said, if you wanna come up with some plot that makes sense for worgen to just suddenly have tails for no apparent reason I’d be delighted to review it.