Calm the wolf announced

Worgens need tails.

Classic wow original 1-60 overworld needs to be added to chromie time.

And waluigi needs to be a playable character in smash bros.

Why roll a worgen if you don’t want to look like one

2 Likes

Last time I checked, Umbric didn’t have pale skin and blonde hair.

Also now that this request is filled, give Worgen tails.

1 Like

We have known about it for a month or so. But it is neat to see an official thing for it. Although apparently it doesn’t work properly with druid forms, which is aggravating.

I’ll go ahead and answer that truthfully since you don’t seem keen to.

Void Elves got access to those customization options because Void Elf players- High Elf fans in particular- groaned and complained incessantly (and louder than any other group of players on the forums) until they got the options they wanted and some still aren’t satisfied.

Worgen players are asking for optional tails. Let them.

Give Worgen tails.

3 Likes

Umberic isn’t our Faction Leader.

No Worgen has ever had a tail.

Our skin color already exists.

1 Like

Umbric. It’s Umbric. And yes, he is a joint Void Elf racial leader. I advise you to brush up on your lore before making further comment.

There are a number of promotional and conceptual works that depict a Worgen with a tail. Hence, why a great deal of Worgen players and fans are asking for the option.

Again, I advise you to brush up on Void Elf lore. Particularly, the sequence shown during the Void Elf allied race unlock scenario where the outcast Blood Elves are transformed into Void Elves.

3 Likes

No he isn’t. A Windrunner leads us as shes the first and most powerful Void Elf. Umberic is under her.

My friend, you’re making a fool of yourself. Please stop.

I can say with 100% certainty that he is, indeed, joint racial leader of the Void Elves.

Which Windrunner? Do you even know their name?

Umbric.

Now, please, can we get back to the topic of this discussion?

3 Likes

They still have to fight in werewolf form in battle, utterly dumb. I want to play wearing their heritage in human form.

What?

This is an asked for feature, there was once even an addon that did this in cata until blizz broke it a few months later in it. They are finally delivering on the promise of letting us do this in game. Which should had been done long before dracthyr was a thing.

The racial can be turned off

Since we are using this logic we should have races also get a model toggle too like with the lfd leader being human. (Cause it’s all fair lol)

But logically no actual VE should have 100% natural appearances since they where forcefully almost turned into void beings. But this is not the thread for this, so we should end that here.

Allerria is not the official leader actually. Just one major lore charecter that works with them.

Let them have tails. Even hearthstone worgen has tails.

And idc about tails.

You picked the werewolf race. You should play in werewolf form at least in combat.

I really hate this logic, espaicially from fake dracyther fans that just wants to use it for the another “elf” race.

2 Likes

Worgen are unplayable without big fluffy tails like real werewolves.

Actually it depends on where you pull werewolves from from literature. It’s 50/50 they have tails or not. Maybe a little more likely not to have tails.

But hey, you can still request them so we have more variety on customizations.

What’s literature? This is the future.

Books. Where the idea of werewolves came from.

I hope we get more tail posts so we can get more tail jokes.

Honestly hate that whole “but in this fiction ip Werewolves don’t/do have tails” like take that argument to its logical conclusion of the earliest interpretations of Lycanthropy it wasn’t humans turning into big bulky anthro wolf monsters but just plain old Wolves :dracthyr_shrug:

Watch it change through others watered and crying and whining and incessant screaming for tails
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I swear at this point it’s not even a request people truly want, just a meme cause so someone can say “We did it!!!” :joy:

It’s great to have an opinion. But fact is fact.
Even today aurthors and story writers argue about how it effects story beleif/disbeleif on humans transforming magically pops out a tail from no where.

At any case idc if they get tails as long as it is a toggle and not a must have.

1 Like