Calm the wolf announced

15 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s great and all, but optional tails when?!

33 Likes

They did it for dracthyr already so it makes sense to give the only other shapeshifting race the same option. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll use it on my worgen but Iā€™d probably be willing to give it a try. Might care more how they look as human which isnā€™t a bad thing.

3 Likes

Still need tails. They would look 1 trillion times better with long floofy tails blizzard.

13 Likes

Perhaps this will better help Worgen players forget about their lack of a tail.

2 Likes

How about some actual damn hairstyles now.

7 Likes

Worgen donā€™t have tails.

There is a total of one race in the game with zero hairstyles and itā€™s not Worgen.

2 Likes

Heh. I still have my macros from back in Cata to do this. Switched forms and gear. It was janky and sometimes mixmatched.

11 Likes

Main reason why I made a Worgen. Still waiting for the day they will attack with their claws in melee though.

9 Likes

Watch that change before your very eyes.

2 Likes

Worgen donā€™t have tails.

4 Likes

They should just mix it up and give the human version tails but not the wolf

11 Likes

Well it would be pretty silly to request something that was already there, wouldnā€™t it?

12 Likes

Why are you trying to get customization for something Worgen donā€™t have? How about horn customization for Kul Tirans.

No tails for fake doggos.

8 Likes

If I could attack with my actual wolf claws instead of puny daggers Iā€™d make a worgen rogue and just go full on werewolf.

7 Likes

If I wanted to be a human, I would have been a human.

Humans have been ugly/ruined for me since since they ā€œrevampedā€ them. Their fish lips and weird eyes and such. Yuck.

I wont ever use this.

P.S What I want is a WORGEN TAIL

3 Likes

That movie is 100% of the reason I like werewolves today. I might have been very impressionable when it was released. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Worgen windwalker monks will do that

Eh. Kinda? They mostly punch and kick instead of, you know, ripping enemies apart like a true werewolf.

1 Like