Calia and the Forsaken

I don’t think it does.

But I think it’d be great if Calia turns out to be a zealot for the Light, and she’s either trying to kill off the Forsaken because they’re impure (or something) or she’s trying to reform the Forsaken or Horde to fall in line with the Light and what ever faction they manifest as. Obviously I don’t want her plans to work out, but this would make her character much more complex and it could help lead players into a Light vs Void themed expansion.

I don’t know if this would be any better writing wise, but I think it would be an interesting twist on her character. Though, to be fair I might be a bit biased here.

You’re probably right about this, they do seem to rotate characters in and out depending on what story elements they’re working with.

Yeah video very much expresses how I feel about a lot of this as an abuse survivor myself Sylvanas was my Hero and an inspiration then well they ruined her :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I love how people forget that it was actually Illidian’s attack upon the frozen throne that weakened it enough to lose control over them. It was nothing they did themselves, and it was without a doubt nothing she did.

1 Like

ok, bye?

10characterpostwithallthecharacterstherewilleverbethisisactuallythelongestpostinexistenceitssomassivethattheforumscrashedcontinuouslyforonethousandyears

Not leavin yet

ok sit down and be quiet then. :wink:

Forsaken: Cool story, “Horde.” goes back to furthering their story

If she committed literal genocide, then how come I can still make a new night elf character?

2 Likes

boooo get better material

I’m not here to entertain you, sorry.

No I will not but you’re welcome to follow your own advice.

nah you can tho

ooo look at me I don’t like the writing of one character in a video game so i’M gOiNg To qUiT AnD pLaY aNoThEr. bUt nOt rIgHt NoW tHoUgH. waaaah.

You made a lot of really good points about Sylvanas, and I think they’re things people don’t really consider when talking about her or the Forsaken.

Yeah, I don’t like Calia, she’s too liked, too good and with no effort. I have no doubts that Blizzard wanted to make Calia the Forsaken leader, then they got a lot of backlash and were like “well, we know what they want better than they do, but just in case let’s make her a council member.”

no one wanted her she was put in because their last head made annoying people hate sylvanas only making the people who like her character hate those who hate her and now hate calia even more so. calia should have stayed alive and OUT of the forsaken no one asked for her no one wanted her there was already plenty of notable forsaken who could have taken hold for the forsaken in sylvanas’s absence , calia is basically a light bound corpse the forsaken are death bound she isnt a forsaken she isnt even reanimated by the same cosmic force as the forsaken she will never be accepted she will never be wanted she is a crumb of an unwanted legacy that will forever be a stain on her parrents name she isnt even a menethiel she married a peasant of a long dead legacy that died with her father. i am a sylvanas loyalist all her actions in BFA are things everyone would be ok with what baine was doing in BFA and saurfang were so out of character the attempt of character assasination on her was obvious and those who knew this refuse to not support sylvanas plus if you look at the actions us the players have done we are far worse. all in all calia isnt a forsaken she will never be lordaeron doesnt belong the the menithel. lordaeron belongs to the forsaken always and forever and their true leader is sylvanas always will be.

4 Likes

You clearly were trying to entertain with that dad joke response to Maizou. Nice try though edgelord.

Nope not happening Calia is not Forsaken and never will be she should return to the hidey hole she crawled out of or join her Brother in becoming 5 anima.

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that.

She isn’t and she doesn’t need to be.

:person_facepalming: :rofl: :dracthyr_no2:

calia isnt forsaken the forsaken are beings of the cosmic force of death calia is of the cosmic force of light she is not wanted needed or cared about give players the option to kill her and she would be constantly camped killed.

1 Like