Cache of Acquired Treasures (Fixed!)

This whole expansion is annoying

1 Like

A lot of it, indeed. I remember back when I saw the expac announcement and they starting showing stuff about the Covenants in the Q&A and panels, and thinking “OK…but…it sounds like a faction, so can I work on multiples on one character if I want to experience them all…? NO? wt…kafuffle why not???” That was almost literally what I thought at the time. And then people started saying “No, no, its a meaningful choice”. Uhuh.

I was really hoping this would be fixed before my weekend raid, guess I will have to pull a spare trinket out of storage until it is fixed.

Either Elegy or Chains of Domination. Go for the stats tho imo, CoD don’t do diddly squat compared to Sinful’s Damage

Or if your one of the lucky DHs Phial

Those don’t exist but I have seen four pox blades, two I kept.

I have 3 myself lol Never seen the Phial drop once for me, but dropped for my Hunter… what a troll this game is

IT is not working after the first time you used it.

I dont know why its bugged now when it was working perfectly before this patch.

EDIT:

TO CLARIFY: The trinket works once per combat session. You have to leave combat and go to another one for it to work again.

6 Likes

Was already posted about in another thread.

2 Likes

Still buggedF

Oh look I just made another topic about this (sorry)

Still bugged! Please fix!

still bugged

Still broken. Fix this!

will be fixed in 10.0

2 Likes

Appears to be working again now, if someone wants to double-check.

1 Like

I was tired of doing +25 keys and finding out after it started that it didn’t work, I threw in a random keystone and it worked. Someone else in my discord is saying it is bugged though. Kinda scared to start a real key.

Doesnt rotate properly. I was hoping this can get fix soon since its part of burst

Still no blue. Keep it going need this fixed

Opened a ticket through the game too, cause apparently this thread hasn’t caused them to invest the time to fix this yet.

Nothing. Gotta keep adding to it to get noticed I guess. Raid prob is a nightmare this week without it