Cache of Acquired Treasures (Fixed!)

UPDATE: This trinket seems to have been fixed and now properly functions as it did before the patch.

37 Likes

It’s already been reported here.

That’s from the last time it was bugged.

It is bugged again.

4 Likes

Agreed. Been using this trinket for weeks. Got into a Mythic last night and it was totally unusable. Was like it just was not equipped at all. Its just trash sitting in my bags as of right now.

2 Likes

Sure would be great to get this fixed asap considering there’s entire specs that literally depend on this trinket to even be considered “viable”…

7 Likes

once it goes on cooldown, from what I’ve seen it wont start cycling again until it comes OFF cooldown while you are out of combat. so it doesn’t just not work multiple times in a pull, if you are in M+ for instance, and use it, and then a few packs later it comes off CD it STILL isn’t usable.

5 Likes

PLEASE fix this ASAP! This trinket was singlehandedly propping DHs and Rogues up.

5 Likes

yes it is still bugged … even opened a ticket, for what use, I don’t know, but, if everyone would submit a bug and do the same … eventually they will look at the post

1 Like

Return of the dreaded “Invalid target” error. Had been fixed sometime during patch 9.2.0, but now it’s bugged again. :frowning:

1 Like

My weapon buff just disappears when I get into combat. It cycles fine out of combat. It’s completely broken.

2 Likes

probably gonna get a bunch of fresh threads because if you do a search for the trinket name only one post shows up and its not related to this bug. (at least that was the case when i searched for it 4 minutes ago).

2 Likes

Yep, I thought I was the only one having this issue, I can’t use the trinket half of the time when I am trying to use it during combat.

1 Like

still bug the trinket please fix it

2 Likes

FIX THIS TRINKET, SOME OF US ARE PROGGING MYTHIC AND NEED IT SINCE DH DOES NO FKIN DAMAGE AND YOU DONT BUFF THE CLASS, im legit about to snap at this point with u garbage devs man

4 Likes

PLEASE fix this bug ASAP. It is a huge amount of our damage on the P3 Jailer adds on Mythic and without it we’re at a huge disadvantage.

1 Like

Still bugged, worked on PTR for months. Why was this not fixed in the latest hotfixes?

2 Likes

still bugged.

1 Like

not mention of it in blue yet? really sucks not being able to use this…

2 Likes

same here… i rly wanted a blue post for it

1 Like

still bug,fix this. please 2 days bug

2 Likes