Cache of Acquired Treasures (Fixed!)

Without the trinket working properly you don’t even notice the buffs that were given. The Cache is solid in raid but really excels in M+ helping burn down bigger pulls.
It needs to be fixed ASAP - so many classes/specs use it as one of their BiS.

1 Like

This thread needs to be kept at the top. The fact that this still isn’t fixed is absolutely unacceptable.

2 Likes

are you kidding me blizzard devs, like you just made the trinket fails to work at all, and this trinket is BIS for rogue. You just ruined every rogues game experience.

Thank you for your continued support - we must attract new customers - you will continue to pay regardless :))))) -Blizz

I Mean, you can keep playing haha, i agree that we need this to be fixed, but it wont stop me from playing, im using the totem from DOS and its working fine also.

Keep posting until is fixed, spam on general so more people would support and post a replay on this post.

1 Like

at least let us know that you know about this so we can calm down xD haha

This needs to get fixed, on a push week like this its an essential piece of gear.

It’s been 4 days since 9.2.5, and you all cant even make a piece of gear work properly. If you want people to stop playing just say so

Literally is going to be weekend, we need this fixed for this M+ push weekend!

1 Like

Trinkets fixed

4 Likes

Finally! Confirmed fixed.

3 Likes

Confirmed as well

1 Like

bump this https://twitter.com/nzoldak89/status/1532992166338957312

1 Like