Button bloat in out of control

The majority of the people in the world that play baseball soccer or football in comparison to the top players are also awful at those said sports. It’s a fact.

If you consider stating factual evidence rude then you need to reevaluate how you take things. I wasn’t saying it to be rude and I didn’t target anyone specific.

You act like there’s something wrong with not being in the top 1%. I’m not a top player. I’m also not delusional enough to demand the game cater to me due to my lack of ability.

People pay to play on travel teams. They still don’t have special rules made just for them.

I never said cater. I said it should design and balance around them.

You don’t buff classes because Joe in accounting can’t manage a BM hunter rotation.

1 Like

Incorrect. The vast majority of players are not going to use the default ui with default
Keybinds and no addons.

Raiders make up over 60% of the playerbase.

The game is fully functional. If you don’t want to make macros that’s fine. You’re not playing at a level it matters.

You play the easiest spec in the game. I can literally turn my brain off when I play my hunter. Not everyone wants a mind numbingly easy spec to play as a main.

Fixed this for ya

No, you didn’t ‘fix’ anything. I meant what I said.

I also have maxed DK, warlock, rogue, mage, and I can’t remember the others. I play them all. The hunter is my favorite but not because she’s “easy” to play.

You just can’t help yourself, can you? I mean when it comes to being insulting…

What you said is based on an inability to handle the truth.

The majority are unable to play this game at a high level and that’s fine. I’m not saying people can’t find enjoyment in this game.

I played soccer at a high level out of high school I would still be considered awful in comparison to professional players let alone players like Messinor Ronaldo.

1 Like

See if you can macro some of them together, I do it with some abilities like Disengage and Wing clip on my hunter

You can put parenthesis up all you want. BM is by far the easiest spec in the game to play.

There’s also a huge difference in playing a class in world content and playing it properly at varying levels of raiding/mplus/pvp

I haven’t insulted you once. If you feel attacked over a generalized statement you need to evaluate why you feel that way.

1 Like

Yes please allow me to have less options and choices…Dude these arent mandatory, they’re choices.

The same people that compalin that the talent trees offer not enough variety also want less options. No wonder Blizz reads these forums and laughs most suggestions off

I didn’t say you insulted ‘me.’ You attempted to insult an entire mass of people.

Edit for afterthought: Just because someone prefers to play casually doesn’t mean they are not good and can’t hang with raiders. I’ve done my share as I am sure many others have. Some people just don’t want to do it anymore. That doesn’t mean they’re incapable.

Delete these cringe shadowlands abilities

I hate nearly all of them but abom limb and the Paladin hammers for everyone.

1 Like

I didn’t attempt to insult anyone. I made a generalized statement that’s actually accurate.

I am a casual raider. Not once have I ever said people that play casually aren’t good.

But out of curiosity I looked up your logs and they didn’t see anything relevant.

Lots of people think they are capable when reality is they aren’t.

That’s because, unlike their claim, they have not done their share.

1 Like

I know. They always claim they are capable but when the logs are looked at (if they even exist) usually shows the opposite.

1 Like

There is not a button bloat problem on Blizzards end . It is a player created issue.

Blizzard just gives us the options . Not every active ability selected has to be used (check for best rotations for spec ) .

Some times they are selected because their path leads to better active abilities or passives that will benefit other active abilities a person has chosen .

Just because people have all these button abilities pick doesn’t mean they actually have to use all of them .

If there is a button, I gotta press it…

Because you know all the toons I’ve played over the last 15 years, right?

I agree. NO MMO should require 3 rows of buttons to play. I look at ESO, GW2, they manage to get by without it, make players make decisions on what they want on their hotbars. Not throw everything on there and play whack-a-mole. This is why WoW is not on consoles “yet”. They will need to prune things down for a controller at some point.

1 Like

I’m never claimed too. But generally people don’t get this tilted when speaking in generalities.

You’re taking a statement way to personally.

The fact you think BM isn’t easy is also a tell tale sign.