Button bloat in out of control

If druid had any more buttons I don’t even know where they would go I didn’t take typhoon or the other cc and it still feels like it is bursting at the seams. Just fitting everything on the first three bars was tough and I don’t even bind stuff like mark of the wild and innervate. The last one is because I never do content in which it’s relevant.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to stick to console or mobile games.

The games are designed for people to customize their setups hence why they have keybinding menus.

PC games have keybindings because people throw a fit if they don’t…

1 Like

ive learn to become a professional pianist thanks to holy priest.

It definitely should not be designed around people who keyboard turn. That’s just dumbing down the game way too much.

1 Like

Because people like to customize their buttons to their personal choice.

If you choose to stick with default that’s YOUR decision and the rest of us shouldn’t be punished because YOU refuse to adapt or put effort into anything.

2 Likes

The default options is how the game was created, a game should always be designed to play in alignment with the way it was created to be played. If they wanted buttons besides the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 to be used for action bars then they should have set the default keys as something else. But they did not, and therefor the design should be around that said default otherwise it’s poor game design as it’s actively working against the way they created the game.

The game was created with the option to customize your buttons which means this argument is irrelevant.

Different people have different setups.

Again the game is designed to be customized.

Made to be customized to make an easier experience for you. Not to make it unenjoyable if you don’t.

It’s designed for people to not stick with the basic setup. It has one for basic but you’re expected to customize your binds.

Either way you clearly don’t have the mindset to play this genre.

1 Like

Do you know how absurd you sound saying something is designed to not be used? The default setup was designed to be used everybit as much as the customization options was designed to be used. Just the cutomization as always in everything that has custom tailored option is meant to be an option to make the experience easier for you or, or to match your comfort.

But it’s been customizable since vanilla, so why should we not assume that players are going to customize it to what works for them?

I need 50 keybinds even if I only use 10 on a regular basis.

The only one that sounds absurd is the person saying that the game has too many buttons.

I can assure the the number of people who use zero addons and the default binds is extremely extremely low.

No.

Rework some classes? Sure.

Delete my buttons? No.

Stop trying to remove what we asked to have back.

1 Like

The default options also existed sense vanilla, so why should we not assume players would choose to remain default? The only difference is we can know exactly what the default keys people use are and can easily uniformly design around those keys. Assuming that people using keybindings can only hinder design.

new to feral druid huh? you’ve only scratched the surface… BM monk here, with the worst Button bloat in the game.

depends on what hunter spec it is, survival has the biggest rotation out of the 3. MM has like 5 or 6 buttons and BM is like 3.

ST Bm is actually 5 now.

If they didn’t think people would want to customize keybindings, they wouldn’t have gone to the trouble of adding in the tech that enables the option to do so.

There has to be some form of default, but the ability to customize does not always exist.