Button Bloat from the Perspective of a Middling Player

Maybe they focus on m+ ??? Why are u being condescending? I focus on raiding but still 2.6k rating so what? Plus 3k and still playing wow at that age at that level is a huge achievement. :cloud_with_rain:

Not in the raid world.

OP isn’t 2.9k, OP is 1.9k.

so you are taking a tiny slice of the population to use a factor for thier skill lvl and calling them not above avg. what if they were a gladiator pvp player? would they still not be above avg for you?

Wait what, op isn’t 2.9k? I need proof :eyes: :cloud_with_rain:

that isnt his main look on raider io his main is a pally that is 2.9k

2 Likes

Ah, I’d only seen the shaman and the priest.

Because anyone that focuses on Mplus will still get aotc for certain itmes that are bis.

Ok? I focus on raiding and im 2800.

OP isnt a glad and we arent talking about pvp.

Still 2946 rating is very good and op should be proud! :face_holding_back_tears: :cloud_with_rain: I personallythink resto druid specifically with the amount of buttons plus how much u have to spam and lower gcd from haste is getting too much tbh. Thats not even counting your forms. :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

So why u not 3k then? Right… we not nit picking on u so don’t do it to op. :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

no we are talking about pve which m+ is a massive part of and he is above avg in that regard. also mind you they are also avg a 74 parse in those keys aka they are still above avg.

1 Like

But that last observation relies on damage parses for keys meaning anything.

Because I dont care about Mplus outside of vault.

Im not the one claiming to be above average or hiding on an alt.

Parsing on mplus is absolutely meaningless. No one actually takes mplus parses seriously.

Also if you want to go that route I average a 90.8 in season 3 for logs and my lowest is an 84.

They are still meaningless

that fair.

Right u don’t care about m+ so whats the problem. They are 2.9 so around 2-3% of us /oce region. Thats it. :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

but a 2.9k io is not meaningless. its is way above avg in a pve aspect of the game. there is literally no argument you have to say they are not an above avg player in pve. they just dont raid which is also becoming more and more common.

1 Like

I dont have a problem. Just making an observation.

They are the one that used 6/9 heroic to act like they were above average.

M+ is what we call a means to an end. You spam spam run it for gear, because an infinite fountain of free gear is too powerful to ignore, then a lot of players just stop caring at a certain level, as there isn’t loot from going past a certain point.

1 Like

I understand, they still 2-3% of the us region. I just think thats nice to see especially from someone who’s 42 and we should commend them. Period. And move on. :cloud_with_rain: edit : missed a comma.

2 Likes

So when my parses are higher what does that make me?