Button Bloat from the Perspective of a Middling Player

I used 40 keybinds on Mythic Sark :sob:

Just counted my Mythic Fyrrak setup. Very different, but also 40 keybinds. sigh

2 Likes

No, I don’t tryhard in WoW anymore, since Wrath.
But I guess you’d use WW as a filler when everything is on CD even on ST, which almost never happens on my build.

1 Like

I mean, I have at least 30 for my warlock in Wrath Classic.

Well as you said in an earlier post, the lfr requirement is to not be afk lol.

1 Like

Do you use all of them in rotation? I’m trying to remember locks from back then and I just get flashbacks of pvp fighting unkillable soul linked warlock pets and getting chain feared until i smashed my head on my keyboardd.

Thanks. Tired of seeing Arcane thrown under the bus in these kinds of threads.

1 Like

The rotation is about 15, but there’s also utility buttons/debuffs.

Counting some out of combat stuff and a boss specific macro, I have 4 full action bars.

Respect. I get it. Maybe I just didn’t really “click” with any of the other cogs. I need to find the right guild.

1 Like

This must explain why all of my guild locks were trash cans back in wrath lol.

I could add more, but drain mana isn’t that useful in ICC.

Heroic raiding isnt tryharding.

Your build probably isnt the highest performing build (which is fine as long as you arent pushing mythic)

2 Likes

I had 97 in Cata. Never want to return to that again

1 Like

And if they want to play a caster?

You can build 4 button destro if you want to.

Probably? More like definitely lol. I always make my own builds.
I also thought of heroic as the current mythic, which is tryharding in my books, so I stand corrected.

You can still goof around and kill heroic, thanks to gear upgrading.

1 Like

that honestly makes it worse for this person tbh if we are talking about a raid persepctive but they do seem to be ok at m+ though so theres that.

3k m+ rating is top 1% of the entire population.
https://raider.io/mythic-plus/cutoffs/season-df-1/us Unless this is wrong. And I feel for u op, I also have arithritis so it sucks. I think 22-28 is enough and make rest just fluff like charm woodland creatures. :cloud_with_rain: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

fire mage is high apm and has a high skill celling but overall isnt that high of a button bloat.

And if youre having fun theres nothing wrong with that. Play to have fun for sure.

Yep.

The only issue was the “im above average” claim while pointing out the 6/9

1 Like

thie main is 2.9k io so yes they are above average.

1 Like