Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ends January 11

It’s time for one last push with your Arena team to see who will rise to the top of the leaderboards. Arena teams will have two weeks to do their best work before the Burning Crusade PvP Season 2 becomes history on January 11, 2022.

Burning Crusade Classic PvP Season 3 and Phase 3 of Burning Crusade Classic Content will arrive at a later date in early 2022. Stay tuned to the official site and the forums for more information.

15 Likes

Bummer that TBCC Season 02 is only lasting 17 weeks.

OG TBC Season 02 lasted 23 weeks.

11 Likes

Thank you for the update. Are you able to confirm the arena point conversions and gear discounts will be handled the same way they were for season 1/2?

Same discounts and points converting the day season 3 starts?

EDIT: Thankfully, It looks like it’s going to be just like season 1.

4 Likes

Can we confirm S2 gear will be discounted in a similar fashion as S1?

9 Likes

Thank you for the heads-up. Will there be a period where we can spend arena points on S2 gear at half price/no rating requirement like there was in S1, or should I spend my arena points before the season ends?

9 Likes

Please this. With the shorter season as compared to original it would help.

1 Like

On the PTR, for the brief amount of time it was up, I flew over to the nagrand pvp vendor and it had Merc gear at 50% discount. So I can assume it will be.

1 Like

While the PTR was up, I saw season 2 gear with the same discounts as last season, so hopefully.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!

I can’t imagine they would have it like that on PTR just to change it to a new system when it’s actually released.

1 Like

How long is post season?

Normally it’s just 1 week. With how bad the PTR was maybe 2 this time?

merge oce and us s3 pls thanks

15 Likes

I heard 2021 and a 15 year old game is the same as 2007 and a new game. Who would have thunk.

1 Like

If the transition for season 1 into season 2 is an indicator, then we should see season 3 and Phase 3 raids the following week. If I have to wait longer than 3 weeks for Hyjal/BT I’m going to be seriously pissed. It’s only been two weeks and I’m already sick of running easy mode SSC/TK. Blizzard really screwed up by nerfing that content to such an extreme degree so long before the next phase.

4 Likes

xaryu one of the best mages in arena out there, has stopped playing, he posted a video explaining “Why I’m Not Playing WoW Right Now”, the main point is, it’s highly competitive serious, and stressful, less of fun, promoting and entertaining. I have friends who stopped playing arena for the same reason, but enjoy BGs quite a lot, I don’t know how, but you guys really should think about how to make arena more fun and easier to progress, maybe even less ranking points to lose after a loss and vice versa, that way making it easier to climb up, I think that way, there will be a bigger player pool, more appealing to players who have some interests in pvp and more motivating for players to improve, even just little by little, instead of scaring them away.

10 Likes

When do discounts for Season 2 begin? Is it after the season ends on the 11th? Or the week leading up to the 11th?

1 Like

I believe the week before it ends.

when will our arena points reset and the discount take into effect? Will it be like the off week between S1 and S2 where we had 1 week to spend our points on the discounted items before points converted to honor?

1 Like

Go to wowhead and read the blue post.

1 Like

Please release phase 3 a week after so
A) we can get back to doing arena
B) we don’t have to do these boring over nerfed raids anymore
C) we can finally do the new raids