Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ends January 11

Ahhh okay I was reading the wrong blue post—thanks.

No. Just no. It is already easy to climb up with the MMR system how it is. Just get better

Can OCE be re-merged with US please? BG’s literally don’t pop until its weekend, except for 1-2 wsg games at a time. 3s and 5s only pop on specific nights at a reasonable rating, and even then you’re vsing the same few teams.

This detatchment of OCE and US was supposed to be monitored, and yet there’s been no communications since despite frequent community feedback.

5 Likes

Shut up retail shill, we didn’t need any of these pseudo retail arena changes in TBC to start with.

10 Likes

Can we also see the blue starter set sold by reputation vendors set back down to Honored to match the original s3?
Far too many people hop into bg with 0 resil still and just get farmed all match. Starter gear should be accessible enough it isn’t skipped.

3 Likes

BLIZZARD CAN YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO QUESTIONS FOR ONCE?

Jesus flarking christ.

3 Likes

High-end pvp in TBC is very stressful.

Dealing with Engi belt & chicken is already very cheesy and completely reshapes the outcomes of game. Add in the inherent crazy RNG that TBC has it quickly becomes a non-starter

6 Likes

Literally nobody is doing arena who the hell cares.

3 Likes

Why are you rushing the end of the season? Just end it closer to when S3 and P3 is going to come out. Literally makes no sense. What will everyone do in the meantime?

I personally saw that the PTR was moving along slowly (oh look I was right), so I took some days away because I knew I had time. You guys make the most uninformed, awful decisions ever. Same as your S1 ending where you gave 11 days notice. Now you give 14 days notice right during the holidays. Actual 0 IQ decision making.

I usually keep my posts calm mannered and give yall the benefit on the doubt, but time and time again you ruin the experience.

5 Likes

bump this cheers thx

3 Likes

Would like confirmation on end of season discount. bump

4 Likes

ppl need to keep replying so we get answerz

1 Like

I mean, it’s outside regular business hours lol

To everyone saying “Well on the PTR the arena gear was discounted 50%!”

Am I mistaken here or is that just going to be expected with Season 3’s arrival anyway the same way season 1 gear is currently discounted by 50% in season 2? Just because the gear is half off at the vendor during P3 doesn’t mean there will be a 50% off intermission period where the gear has no rating requirement and we are able to use currently banked S2 points to buy it.

This question has not been answered, it has just been speculated and Wowhead doesn’t know either. The wording from Blizzard is NOT the same as the end of S1, and unless we get an official blue post stating that gear will be discounted during the intermission we literally do not know, anyone claiming otherwise is lying to you.

8 Likes

is season 3 the season where the arena season 1 gear goes to the honor vendors or does that not happen till season 4?

2 Likes

Yeah S1 gear should be available to buy for honor in S3.

2 Likes

I saw that video also. I love the idea of arenas and I had fun playing them, however, getting to just under 1850 rating and then falling to 1600 because partners decided to switch teams was one of the most demoralizing experiences in a game I ever had. I totally understand why people threw in the towel on arenas. It’s by far way too hardcore and there should be no rating requirements on gear as well as a significant bump in points per week for teams below 1500 rating.

5 Likes

bump so we have more info ( ssn 2 arena gear half prices during pre ssn 3 )

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

2 Likes

Always someone crying about something.

This isnt OG TBC, get over it.

the 16th will be the 15th anniversary!