Missing forum post for S2 arena ending?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23751522/the-end-of-burning-crusade-classic-pvp-season-2-is-nigh. Link to forum post just returns a 404?

6 Likes

Need more clarification—do Arena points roll over on that date? Or is there time after the season ends and before the new one begins to spend points?

2 Likes

Also is it like last phase where we had discounted purchases on S2 gear during this period.

4 Likes

I’m hoping so otherwise I’m not really going to have much to show for the 9 toons I’ve been capping arena on the past 6 weeks

1 Like

Yeah I’m confused as well. Hopefully we get some more info.

1 Like

It’s nice to get an end date but there are still a few questions that need to be answered.

1. Is arena season 2 gear going to be discounted as much as it was for season 1 gear?

2. Will the season 2 gear stay discounted all of season 3 like the season 1 gear was?

3. Please confirm that arena points will be converted to honor at the start of season 3 and not on January 11.

4. Will season 2 epic honor pieces be discounted and removed like they were in season 1?

I’m sure we all appreciate the communication but a simple statement that the off week(s) between season 2/3 will be handled the same as it was in season 1/2 would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Thankfully, It looks like it’s going to be just like season 1.

7 Likes

I did not quite understand the meaning of “a later date”. If p3 releases one week later than end of season, Blizzard should announce the exact day as they did in season 1.

Don’t have 9 toons then nerd.

3 Likes

I clicked on the thread and got:

It’s time for one last push with your Arena team to see who will rise to the top of the leaderboards. Arena teams will have two weeks to do their best work before the Burning Crusade PvP Season 2 becomes history on January 11, 2022.

Burning Crusade Classic PvP Season 3 and Phase 3 of Burning Crusade Classic content will arrive at a later date in early 2022. Stay tuned to the official site and the forums for more information.

Do you have what it takes to finish the season strong?

Join the discussion on the forums.

It loaded for me /shrug

Click this.

Join the discussion on the forums

There is your 404.

1 Like

Bring on the discounts!

1 Like

oooooooooooh I misread the original post. Oops. WELP yeap that’s a big ol’ 404 alright.

1 Like

Considering the post says that the new arena season will not start on the 12th, is it safe to assume that points will not be wiped for the intermediary period and we can spend them on discounted season 2 items? I would hope so, considering how last season was handled.

1 Like

Maybe they just haven’t created the page yet? Or just effed up the link.

Hopes and prayers.

1 Like

Bummer that TBCC Season 02 is only lasting 17 weeks.

OG TBC Season 02 lasted 23 weeks.

1 Like

This :slight_smile: !!

Is there some significance to exactly 23 weeks, or are you just complaining arbitrarily.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.