Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 9

https://i.imgur.com/2GXzFEl.png

false. they didn’t say no they just said its something theyre keeping in mind hence my question

It would be nice if you do that on Classic Era cluster too. Too many connected realms. It’s a mess.

1 Like

CAN WE STILL BE SAVED

1 Like

F por los de Loatheb

2 Likes

Hey hordies, come to Bloodsail Buccaneers! We need more horde and it’s a really nice server community.

3 Likes

Ok, are you guys going to offer an option for folks to leave High Pop to go to our small servers?

1 Like

Yes, but there are essentially two PVP servers and two PVE servers, one of each type on each coast. Blizz needs to consolidate those into one PVE and one PVP server since the populations are so low.

The West Coast cluster didn’t even hit 100 players online during prime time last weekend.

2 Likes

No.

Why would it?

OLD BLANCHY! Are you kidding me? There’s 250 people on the server… come on

3 Likes

500 each faction. Are you saying you wanted to be wiped out?

Earthfury is not listed, and they have 35 + 180 now…

1 Like

i already replied to this, maybe read the full replies before commenting? its like 5 posts up

1 Like

enable earthfury server the server was low pop for almost 4 months

5 Likes

Why would I bother doing that?

It would be nice if they opened additional free transfer options. I have meaningful alts on a couple of these retired realms that would be nice to have on my current main server.

Rest in peace Deviate Delight. You were the greatest small roleplaying server ever, and it will always have a place in my memories as one of the best wow servers I played on. F.

9 Likes

What about Horde stuck on Benediction??? Just open free transfers for horde… its not that tough

2 Likes

Is this the first time they’ve actually removed servers?

2 Likes

This is always the first thing that happens.

If two people move into a realm that didn’t already have that name reserved, then I think they would go oldest first.

Seems kinda odd to do that now when you’ll be bringing those servers right back up once WotLK releases given there won’t be TBC era servers.

1 Like

Me parece una falta de respeto a la comunidad latina cerrar el unico server donde se puede disfrutar entre latinos, muchos de latinoamerica no se sienten comodos jugando con extranjeros de USA, y que nos obliguen a irnos a un server US no esta bien, deberian mantener el único reino que tenemos los latinos, y que se mantenga hasta WOTLK Classic, los que juegan en reinos US tienen muchos para elegir pero los latinos tenemos uno solo de latinos. cual es la necesidad urgente que tienen de hacernos jugar con gente con la cual no nos sentimos comoda, como ir a reinos de habla inglesa??.

5 Likes