Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 9

Where faction change?

Perhaps those are the destinations.

Please expand number of characters you can have on each realm. I would love to migrate my Horde toons over to Grob where my Alliance toons are.

1 Like

sadly we dont have those “what if” only what was done
and mistakes were made

What about the underpopulated factions…? This does nothing to address the mega servers that are all alliance vs all horde.

5 Likes

the duality of man

7 Likes

I dont have an answer as I am not an employee in charge of maintaining realms.

I would however like them to do something. Posing the question to a random forum goer “WhAT WoUlD yOu Do?” seems like a cop out because you dont care about faction balance or the performance of servers.

I’d rather not watch a server lag so bad you cant perform simple actions in cities without significant delay. Or have player interaction be entirely 1 faction.

Did you miss the sentiment of the post entirely?

3 Likes

No, they’ve already said no faction change.

As the Gatekeeper to Grob, I am not of the refugee class. Silly!

There’s no good answer, you can’t force people off.

Need to do this for Classic Era.

4 Likes

Aren’t Era realms already connected?

https://i.imgur.com/2GXzFEl.png

false. they didn’t say no they just said its something theyre keeping in mind hence my question

It would be nice if you do that on Classic Era cluster too. Too many connected realms. It’s a mess.

1 Like

CAN WE STILL BE SAVED

1 Like

F por los de Loatheb

2 Likes

Hey hordies, come to Bloodsail Buccaneers! We need more horde and it’s a really nice server community.

3 Likes

Ok, are you guys going to offer an option for folks to leave High Pop to go to our small servers?

1 Like

Yes, but there are essentially two PVP servers and two PVE servers, one of each type on each coast. Blizz needs to consolidate those into one PVE and one PVP server since the populations are so low.

The West Coast cluster didn’t even hit 100 players online during prime time last weekend.

2 Likes

No.

Why would it?