Bunch of Old Farts LFM to join our AOTC team

In many guilds, you log on for your regularly scheduled raids and you’re just a body filling a role. It’s no different from an organized pug in that regard. We in Vitae Rising remember when raiding with a guild felt like being a part of a team of friends working together to reach common goals. We remember that, because that is the environment we continue to foster here. We have been playing/raiding/guild leading/officering together since 2004. Most of us are middle-aged adults with jobs, kids, and families but we have never forgotten that dragons in digital fantasy worlds need to be killed, drop loot, and we need to wipe a few times to get there.

We have achieved AOTC for every raid, but because of being real life adults now we do not raid Mythic difficulty. The guild is 18+ and for mature people only. If you are offended easily then this isn’t the guild for you. We are an intentionally small group because we value quality over quantity and look for people we will actually enjoy playing with.

We are currently in need of a few select dps and heals to fill out our team. Our main needs are:

Heals: open to all specs, priority to those with viable dps OS
DPS: open to all specs
Tanks: Full
Always willing to consider exceptional players who we feel will mesh well with our team.

Raid days/times are Tue/Thur at 10:00 PM server (eastern) to 1 AM Eastern. (6 hours a week) AOTC and M+ pushing are our goals. Cross faction guilding welcome. We are horde but have some Alliance as well. Quality people please reach out!

Please post here or reach out to me on Discord : Fenrirulv

Or Battle.net: Rawrabear#1450 if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!

I play resto with ele OS, not amazing at ele as I am eith resto but if you need DPS I am happy to throw meatballs lol

Add me on btag: Rawrabear#1450 or on discord: Fenrirulv and lets chat :slight_smile:

Have a spot available for one warlock and one healer, bonus if you flex dps :slight_smile:

Currently recruiting dps and heals for TWW.

Recruiting all classes (except tanks) for TWW.