486 Aug Voker LF Aotc/M+ Guild

Hello recruitment forums!

I am looking for a guild that does more than raid log, but rather is a community. One where M+ is less a chore and more something fun to do with guildies. On top of that one of my main goals is to aim for AotC going forward with a guild instead of trying to pug it. Depending on my skill level I am willing to try for mythic but its been awhile since I did serious raiding.

Times I can play:

• Monday thru Friday 6 PM PST to 10 PM PST
  • Saturday and Sunday pretty much anytime

Would prefer if raids were on weekends because sometimes my work runs late but can do weekdays.

I know there is a lull with the season many guilds taking a break but if you want an aug voker let me know in this thread.

1 Like

Hey! We may be just out of your time frame by about 30 minutes, but if you do have that flexibility and are interested in chatting on discord, please do reach out :slight_smile:

Discord: Raemynn

Here’s our SPAM:

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11pm est Season 4
Current Progression: 0/9H (9/9H 4/9M Leadership)
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area-52 [H] or Raemynn on Discord

Hi! Strawberry Haze is Looking for Active pumpers :). We’re an AOTC focused guild looking for serious, like minded friends to get AOTC. Don’t be toxic and be kind :slight_smile: If you’re looking for chill people whose goals are to prog quick and clean, we’re your vibe! Must be be able to accept constructive criticism. 75% attendance and be a team player is required! If you’re an elitist, we’re not the vibe for you :slight_smile: You’ll be expected to actively run keys and keep up with gear. Please no raid loggers <3

• Weekly Heroic Raid
  • M+ Keys
  • Friendly Environment
  • Mythic Experience Leadership

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - Full.
Healers - Need 2, no Disc Priest please :slight_smile: Bonus points for Resto Shaman!
DPS - Need 4 ranged and 4 Melee. Bonus points for Warrior/Enh Sham/Ele Sham/Warlock/Mage!

***M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. ***

DM me on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

Hi there Brodrik! We can help with Aotc and even Mythic progression as well!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Hey, Brodrik!

I’m the recruitment officer for a mythic raid team (Quartz) in a relatively large guild called Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. Our guild is an awesome women-led community of ~1200 people,so there’s truly something for everyone (from mount runs to fishing to guild open raid runs for alts to key pushing) and it feels like people are always around. There are teams pushing for HOF and people going for M+ title, and there are teams for people just getting into raiding. And everything in between.

Our team is a 1-night mythic team, raiding every Wed from 7-11pm PST. We kind of try to avoid committing to a label but we fall around the semi-hardcore area I’d say. Creating a fun, supportive, and non-toxic environment while also efficiently/effectively pursuing our goals is super important to us. Our goal is to push as far into mythic as possible, around halfway or a bit beyond.

There are always people online doing keys, whether that’s people on the team or people in the community at large.

Happy to answer any questions! You can message me @fleeceyxo on discord or Lukaashi#1539 on bnet.

Hey Brodrik,

I’m the raid leader of an alliance guild on stormrage. We’re looking to prog mythic next tier and we have a spot available for an aug evoker. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 7-10pm est. We have events throughout the week for mythic plus and alt runs. Our group mainly focuses solely on PVE content. Let me know if that’s something that interests you. My discord is yomy7

I’d love to talk more about a potential raid spot as well as some mythic plus groups we have in the works.

Please feel free to contact me via Battle net or Discord; I’ll include our spam as well if you’d like to read about us before reaching out.

Battletag: Goose#1913
Discord: the_original_goose

Guild Post: Raid with Us: Casual AOTC/Mythic Group LFM for Season 4! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi, Brodrik. Im the GM of <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H), and I think you’ll definitely be interested in our team! We’re a strong AOTC guild in the process of transitioning to casual mythic, so we’ll match up perfectly with your goals. We’re also active both in and out of raid, with several people who love doing keys both for gear and to push personal score goals.

I hope to hear from you; I’d love to discuss our community further and hear more about what you’re looking for from us!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello Brodrik! We’re In a Pickle on Thrall. An 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Event’s Guild. We have explicit language and banter, all in fun!
We have 2 raid teams! Once each team has cleared AOTC, they casually progress M if there’s enough interest.

Our Raid Times for both teams:
Dill Raiders: Sun & Mon 6pm to 8pm PST
Kosher Raiders: Tues & Weds 6pm to 8pm PST

We host other events outside of raid: Bi-monthly Guild Lottery, transmog contests, Fun-Run’s, guild gambling night.

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
GM:
Bnet: Neithia#1315
disc: neithia

Dill Raid Leader:
Bnet: Noogin#1823
Disc: noogin

Hey Brodrik,

Vitae Rising on Thrall would love to add an Aug Evoker to our team! We are an adult-only AOTC guild that raids Tues & Thurs 7-10pm PST. Outside of raiding, many of our members enjoy pushing keys and various other activities. We are not a hardcore guild by any means, so I think our general m+ attitude falls in line with what you are describing. Check out our spam below, and if you’d like to chat further, you can reach me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

Hi Brodrik,

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a guild to run with but figured I’d share my info with you as well.

I’m starting a new raid team which will run Thursday evenings from 6:30-9:30pm PST. If your stop time is flexible this might be a good option for you. We run a lot of keys during the week as well. Feel free to ping me via discord at Fionola#3547.

Take care!
Fionola

Hey Brodrik,

Limited edition is an AOTC focused 2 day raiding guild. The leadership is multi-aotc/mythic kill over several expacs and our core group’s been playing together and completing AOTC since BFA. We’re a super chill group, love to help and play other games together other than just wow. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put in work in order to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We push each tier to get AOTC and within reasonable time.

We raid Monday/Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST and we have plenty of players online at various times to help push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

We’re currently looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for season 4 and beyond. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, gems, know your class/rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

(4/14/2024): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Non Warrior Tank needed
Healers: Got room for a non-sham, non-priest heals with dps offspec
DPS: Potentially room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
uri5963

Bnet:
Uri#11265

Hi Brodrik!

Pitter Patter on Sargeras is a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.
Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

We are currently building up our roster and are recruiting for all roles and specs for our raid team. Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CST. Also looking for more to push mythic+ with (15-20+). Casuals are also welcome!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hey Brodrik, I’m the GM of Special Friends on Proudmoore (Alliance). We’re recruiting for S4 and into the TWW and Augvoker is one of our main needs. We raid 9PM-12am (midnight) EST on Tuesday and Wednesday and have proged 6/9M for Amirdrassil, 5/9M for Aberrus and 6/8 for Vault this expansion. We’ve been around since Mists and want to keep our legacy going into TWW and beyond. If you’re interested hit me up on Discord (.dreade) or Bnet (Dreade#1346)

Hey Brodrik! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you could stretch that last hour or not, our raid times are 7:30 PST to 11:00 PST. We are interested in getting a second Evoker for the team.

I will put our spam under this, let me know if you are interested.

Eternal Kingdom Team Empire

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-11pm Pacific Time (3 hours 30 min)

Current Progression: 9/9M 9/9H Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Recruitment Contacts: (Discord .icewing)(Bnet IceWing#11214)

Application: Classic application Process at www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=empire

Requirements: Active in M+, Knows how to survive in raid, able to do damage at a high level, team player, and able to stick to a schedule.

Needs: Recruiting all exceptional players, but we are in special need of:

Healer-Monk
Support-Evoker
DPS-Warlock, Hunter, and Mage