Healer looking for Guild

Looking to play either a Holy/Shadow or a Resto/Boomy going into TWW.
I am a dad so cant normally log in until the little one is asleep which is normally past 9pm EST.
• Looking to raid N/H only - No mythic please
• Cant raid before 9pm EST
• Free any day to raid Mon - Sat (Sunday is football day)
• Looking for a chill causal place to down some bosses and brick some keys
Hope to hear back soon!

Hi! I’m Ish from Unyieldingvon Lightbringer. I think we may be a fit for you! We’re an AOTC focused raid guild that is currently recruiting for a resto druid (among other things). We raid 9-12 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please message me on discord at Ishythesquishy if you’d like to know more!

Hey, my guild might be prefect for yky, we are looking to add a healer to our group, I am going to copy and paste my post please message me on discord if yky have anymore questions,

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons

Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.

Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)

Restoration Shamans

Holy Pally

Resto Druid

Preservation Evoker

DPS :

Highly Needed Class’s

:fire:Mage​:fire: , :fire:Lock​:fire: , Rouge

But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:

Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.

Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

As an EST raider playing on a PST server, these times typically work for me. Hopefully they align with your schedule as well!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

< Death Dealer Two > is a newer casual late night adult raiding guild consisting of a close band of friends wanting to have fun and push content together in a timely manner leading into The War Within. We are new player friendly and also have daily mythic + groups running to help gear up those in need and wanting to raid. The goal is to push mythic content as soon as possible with our core group of experienced players having pushed end game content each expansion since the game first released. We feel like everybody should be able to have a chance to prove themselves.

Schedule

Tuesdays: starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST
Thursdays: starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST
Monday (Optional Cleanup) starting at 11:30pm EST ending at 2am EST

Goals
Progress substantially each week
AOTCs
Glory raid achievements
Cutting Edge???

Requirements

Level 70
English fluency
Positivity, kindness, and patience
A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingness to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
Fun-focused attitude
Having patience with people learning fights

NON Requirements

Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is strongly preferred but not required)
High parses
Numbers-focused attitude
More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid Slots

Tank: Open
Healer: Open
DPS: Open

Send me a message on here or add me in game @ Bushyy#11983 for more info

Guild sounds great but I added " Looking to raid N/H only - No mythic please" so if you are looking for people to run mythic raids I just dont have the time for that sadly thus N/H only

Hey there, Aeloramord, I’m actually looking for another healer for our raid team and it sounds like we might be a good fit for you. Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild on Thrall, and we raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raiding our members enjoy pushing keys and various in-game activities. If you’re interested in checking us out, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

thats what were currently doing at the moment. we would have no problem filling your mythic slot in the future if you just want to run heroic and normal