Bulk Character Transfer

thats not whats happening at all though

Very interesting…Hmm I can think of a few things of why they might be doing this.

Hello, please do a deal for $40 that lets you move all and any characters anywhere :slight_smile: I would purchase this often because I like the variety and I feel the price would be appropriate.

That would be awesome.

And yet we on Oceanic played for years with just that situation before we got our own server. You are not ‘forced’ to play with anyone, whether they be from the next suburb to you or not. We here are generally in that situation because the majority of players are outside the Oceanic area so any random group we join is most likely going to be that way - and you know what? It makes virtually zero difference. Latency issues can occur no matter how close other players are. Precious players need to suck it up and deal with the fact that WoW is an international game.

And on the topic - the cost of transfers is ridiculous. It should cost nothing. If they want to lessen the load, just put a timegate on it - X number of transdfers per x period of time.

1 Like

I want to move like 25 characters I bet this will still cost me about 500 Australian when it should be free with a 6 month sub but just time gated.

You don’t even have the resources to fulfill what you’re offering now and you’re telling us more additional services are coming?

Look, I have a friend who started and paid for a guild and player transfer over 6 weeks ago and he still is unable to play the character and the guild is still stuck on the old server. The response from CS? They’ve sent it to the dev team but they have a major backlog of requests.

SIX WEEKS.

As something that’s been asked about for years, thanks for coming through finally!

Fantastic news. I moved from Aus to Canada and left 9 characters behind because I couldn’t afford to pay $650 to bring them across with me to my new guild. Incredible news if there is a bulk option with a discount, have been asking for this for years.

How about you figure out how to fix low pop realms or make some bigger super realms.

You created a problem that you expect the customer to pay money to fix.

6 Likes

Overwriting all my forum history because of stalkers harassing on multiple platforms. Blizzard won’t let us delete history to avoid targeted harassment.

You need to make bundles and discounts for transferring from Alliance to Horde.

THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER for the TBC realms!

Are you guys kidding me, so many realms are dead minus the few popular realms. FFS why don’t you guys address the server issues TBC is having.

This I want also. I used to box 2 accounts until they up and changed the rules and canceled boxing due to crybabies. My second account has set inactive since.
Would be nice if I could consolidate my 2 accounts at least.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s easy for folks to click the thread, see that the first post is from 2019, and think that it’s a necro. Which is what I did the first time I clicked it, then I decided to click the blue post to see if the post was a serious yes/no or just some goofy message and noticed it was from 8 hours ago.

Didn’t expect to see you here on the forums. It was nice for a change to have a competent tank last week in LFR.

Needs to be free 99.

Now the question is, how much for this new service will they be charging?

1 Like

It’s still really insane that you charge for character transfer services at all.

They should be included in the monthly subscription fee - with say a once/30 day limitation.

But it’s another way to gouge some extra $ out of us for something that looks like it’s a completely automated computer file transfer at this point.

2 Likes

Overwriting all my forum history because of stalkers harassing on multiple platforms. Blizzard won’t let us delete history to avoid targeted harassment.

You don’t even know the metrics, the price changes, the bulk price offer, the number of characters allowed within the bulk transfer.

Learn a tiny bit about analytics, critical thinking and negotiation. It’s really not that hard, and quite honestly I’m not being negative, all I’m saying is you haven’t even seen a tiny amount of information about the offer, you don’t come to a conclusion about being victorious based on zero information.

Looking forward to the bulk character server transfers…thank you Blizz.