[Bug][TBC] Stuck in Druid forms

Oh wow, I thought this was an addon or something. Absolutely got stuck multiple times tonight during ZA run.

3 Likes

Blizzard, anything? Could you respond to or about the problem in any capacity?

2 Likes

Daily reminder that Feral is pretty much unplayable in PvP until this is fixed.

2 Likes

Is the surprise long maintenance today going to fix druids?

1 Like

Still no blue post, absolutely wild.

2 Likes

How is there still no response to this problem? Feral druids are being blamed for your incompetence when their raids wipe. Cuts are being taken from them in GDKPs for not shifting into bear form. Arena points are being tanked because we can’t shift out of roots. Stop oppressing druids, Blizzard!

5 Likes

Yesterday our Feral OT in a BT GDKP experienced this bug resulting in a full group wipe. Our gear broke. People raged and yelled at this poor druid. He then was informed his gold cut would be decreased by 50% for this incident. He attempted to explain to everyone that this was a known bug. He was unable to shapeshift into bear. The elemental one shotting him. The screams and cries of his voice begging his character to shapeshift. It was truly heart breaking. Please free our #FERALDRUIDS. Please Microsoft :pray:

4 Likes

In what world are haste pots more important than a class that’s broken?

4 Likes

It’s crazy there’s no blue post yet. An entire class can’t pvp right now because of this bug.

2 Likes

Managed to wipe my raid on Gurtogg this week and RL wants to speed run BT this week. :fearful:

Blizz we could use an update please!

2 Likes

Just happened to me again in 5v5, spamming bear form for 6 seconds while i was getting trained in cat and died. Terrible bug.

2 Likes

Can we please get a blue post blizzard acknowledging the issue? This is still very broken.

2 Likes

Just here for my daily check-in to see if Blizzard is aware. No blue post yet? Be back tomorrow.

1 Like

bueller? … bueller?

2 Likes

So NOBODY that works at Blizzard plays a druid?! Does anyone get paid to check these forums anymore?!

I like how a bug that affects warriors gets hotfixed in <48 hours but a bug that affects druids is still unfixed a week later

Bumping to the top, this bug is horrifically affecting me in PvP to the point of madness.

1 Like

GL in raid this reset my friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

How come Blizzard hasn’t even acknowledged this yet… It’s been a week of people unable to play their class in pvp or pve content.

1 Like

Daily check in for a fix

1 Like