[Bug][TBC] Stuck in Druid forms

This bug caused us to wipe on Illidan as I couldn’t switch from Cat to Bear for phase 2. Please bliz help!

1 Like

If only we had a representative on the community council

2 Likes

Please help us, small indie company. It’s still broken :unamused:

1 Like

Still broken

3 Likes

still broken, fix this crap

1 Like

It has been nearly a week with no response whatsoever. All I want is confirmation Blizzard is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

The games is all but unplayable for Feral Druids in PvP content with the workarounds we have to use to avoid triggering this bug. Acknowledge there’s a problem at the very least.

3 Likes

hotfix please?

FIX THIS PLEASE… Still happening all day every day.

2 Likes

While we’re at it, could you also fix the Aquatic Form bug that has been in classic since it launched? When you’re in Aquatic Form and swim against the top of water, Aquatic Form randomly breaks…it breaks more often if you strafe. Very annoying bug. Also very annoying that it has been ingame for over 3 years now.

2 Likes

Any update?

1 Like

assumed was an addon that had broken with new patch as i have a pretty bogus form visibility set up. spent ages trying to fix it before realizing it happened even with default ui and no macros

2 Likes

Daily check in

2 Likes

Happened to me today

2 Likes

Still bugged, need a fix asap.

2 Likes

Still broken, had me stuck in cat last BT. Please fix asap my class feels unplayable

2 Likes

Bumping this post because Blizzard really needs to fix this, it’s embarrassing they haven’t even posted an acknowledgement…

Just checking your shapeshift form value and you’ll see it shows 0 when you’re cat or bear.
I was constantly checking if I was in the right form all raid night. FIX THIS!

2 Likes

pvp is a total sh!t show with this bug…please fix it.

1 Like

Checking up

2 Likes

Responsible druid play in PvP is abysmal with this bug, it makes us pathetic and needs to be fixed yesterday.

2 Likes

Any guesses as to when this gets fixed?

1 Like