Bugged Quest: Last Stand of the Moon Guard

Quest Name:
Last Stand of the Moon Guard

Issue:
Unable to interact with the correct version of Thalyssra to turn in the quest.

I seem to be having the same exact problem as the user did in this thread:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unable-to-turn-in-last-stand-of-the-moon-guard/521623

I have tried using the party-sync method, relogging, switching warmode on/off, all to no avail. I can guarantee this was caused by me race changing this specific character multiple times earlier in the expansion. It seems that this needs a direct fix and I would like help as soon as possible so I can continue my Balance of Power questline.

I have started a ticket but was wondering if I could get any helpful responses here.

You’ll want to move this into the Bug Report forum.

I put it here for a reason, as did the person in the thread that I linked.

I rarely want to discourage reporting a bug, but this is something we’re aware of. It’s one of those odd situations where a character can get into an odd state and I don’t think there is a clear “fix” for it yet that can prevent it from happening. It is fairly rare.

Naxagul, please keep your ticket open. A Game Master will get to your ticket and get you fixed up as quickly as they can.

3 Likes

Is the 24 hour ETA accurate? I’m hoping I get this fixed before tomorrow’s reset… :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s just the estimate based on the oldest tickets in queue, it doesn’t necessarily indicate when your ticket will be reviewed. Overall response times are under a day and hopefully will continue to drop as our staff can get through them.

5 Likes

Just received an automated response just like the person in the thread I provided. I re-opened it for manual review.

I noticed you were able to directly help the person in that thread. Any help here?

The initial response tends to be sent out when queue times are high. It is meant to direct those who we cannot help, those seeking game hints, etc… to the proper resources. Please reopen your ticket, those are treated as a priority and someone will get to it as soon as they can.

In that situation I could because I was actively looking into the issue, and I sometimes get a little more bandwidth to be able to. This is not something I am generally able to do, as it isn’t really fair to others who are waiting for their ticket response. Sorry.

3 Likes

Understood, thanks.

Also one more thing while I’m still waiting… I noticed that you guys make it rather clear that you are unable to fix/help with in-game bugs. What am I supposed to do/say in the hypothetical event that a representative responds to my ticket, saying that there is nothing they can do when there actually is a way to help?

1 Like

Excuse me for switching characters to grab your attention, but ^^^

Wasn’t able to on Nax.

I mean, mistakes can happen, we have a lot of policies and it is possible for a Game Master to miss one on occasion, but we do have a policy on this. We even have a Support Article that covers the issue and what to do if you are experiencing it. If you for some reason were to receive a response that we cannot help, reopen and link that article.

https://support.blizzard.com/article/000057727

No worries, editing doesn’t really provide a notification so if I’ve already read the thread there isn’t any reason I’d return to see the edit without cause. :slight_smile:

The thing is that I’ve tried the things in that support article and more all to no avail. With my luck I feel like im going to be left stranded with no help if a GM responds and cannot do anything for me and provides to me that same article.

Just hope it can be conveniently fixed

That only works in certain situations. If your issue is related to a Race or Faction Change, there isn’t a workaround. So you need to use the contact us option.

1 Like