Bug or Sabotage? Infernals non-aggressive and despawn in seconds

From what others are saying in bug reports they just today nerfed mind control on boats.

4 Likes

Unbelievableā€¦ this is not "hold my hand"craft

5 Likes

Ainā€™t this some ish. What the heck is going on?

Whatā€™s next, a SL nerf?

1 Like

Bump, blizz needs to piss off with these ā€œanti-griefingā€ changes. Finding creative ways to mess with people was absolutely part of the Vanilla experience. #notmyclassic

6 Likes

Couldnt agree more

2 Likes

I sure hope this is a bug. They are already pushing it with the other QoL changes.

Im so disappointed and angry, enslave demon summon infernal and doom ritual are now useless spells! So whats warlock without it? Boring as ā€¦

I tested MC on boats couple hours ago its working just fine, sucks they ruined warlock infernal.

You state this as if itā€™s a fact, but I question how you came about it. Are you making it up as an assumption that could be very wrong, or are you claiming you were a GM at some point and had first hand experience?

Funny enough, enslave demon does not work on the demons in southern badlands and winterspring. The more I play the less it feels like classic

1 Like

Were you high enough level for enslave to work vs the level of the demons? I used enslave a bit in desolace and it worked fine.

Yes, it said they were immune. They were not immune in Vanilla.

I hit 40 and the leashing on enslave seemed buggy. They would sometimes aggro to me and then despawn right after enslave broke if I was on a mount and they put any distance between us. Hopefully itā€™s just a bug, if itā€™s intentional I bet itā€™s to keep people off of vanilla. If they ruin fun vanilla mechanics to kill classic retail wonā€™t look like as much of a failure. Still not as bad as getting screwed out of combat charge, but marginally worse than still not having a keyring.

1 Like

Many broken things need to be fixed for sure

Infernals and doomguards rampaging is part of the experience. Annoying or not, it was a little treasure that made the game special. Plz fix.

5 Likes

Agreed! Must keep making noise

2 Likes

Bumpā€¦ itā€™s important not to censor the fun of classic :3

BRING INFERNAL TERROR BACK TO A CITY NEAR YOU. Please fix

5 Likes

Hey Blizzard when are you going to respond to this? This news is very disappointing. I remember leveling a warlock in Vanilla and seeing a high level warlock do this at the Crossroads and their infernal killed me and many others, it was one of the coolest experiences i had and made me excited to be high enough of a level to do the same. Coming back to classic as a warlock made me very excited to use my infernal for destruction again as i am a destro lock. Stop hiding from us and please fix this, whether you like it or not this was part of the classic experience. Thank you.

4 Likes

Total disregard for the actual question, sounds par for the course for Blizzard support.

2 Likes