Bug or Sabotage? Infernals non-aggressive and despawn in seconds

Thank you Khaliesy. Many people have very fond memories of towns being destroyed by demons. I’ve made a post on reddit about this, there is this post, its been featured in Dexerto articles, but I have gotten no response from blizzard aside from the tickets I opened, which were mediocre at best since they don’t whisper you anymore. I have had hundreds of people report it as a bug, but a direct addressal of the issue would be appreciated.

I’m continuing to spam trade all day drumming up support until they address the issue.

1 Like

Apparently some warlocks in my friend’s guild were causing chaos at the Crossroads with an infernal(s) just the other night, and he was present for that. So yes, it does appear it was initially functioning as it did in vanilla/TBC.

I summoned 6 or 7 infernals and about as many doomguards in the crossroads inn mere hours ago. I can assure you it is not functioning correctly

It was fixed, though. It appears they have since unfixed it.

Im not sure it was fixed, its just buggy. It rarely works. I think imo aura works like 5% of the time from what I’ve seen

I mean fixed since it was a bug in beta.

Ahh gotcha. It certainly needs more attention

guys im with you i want lethal demons in all cities no mercy for anyone we bring chaos and dark arts, i think immo aura on infernal has been removed before 1.12 patch now infernals attacks on players who r PVP toggled on my fellow warlock 60 lvl killed everyone on zepelin by his infernal. and i tried neslaved demon in ashenvale it also attacked on guy who was in party with me. i dont think infernal should do immolation aura in 1.12 patch

interesting, it has the aura. but it doesnt hit people

Literally posted in here in response to your reddit post, you are doing Gods work.

1 Like

I’m trying my best to spread awareness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw the thread. Guildies are backing up these claims. Blizzard respond!

1 Like

A response would be ideal. I’ve opened another ticket about it to try to get in touch with the devs

1 Like

To be fair, Blizzard’s usually silent on announcements on the weekend. I wouldn’t expect them to say anything until Monday.

1 Like

I really hope they fix this. I remember playing in 2006 and getting ganked by infernals was definitely a thing.

1 Like

They rarely address problems ever, I’d be shocked to get a reply period

1 Like

They’ll eventually get around to telling us if they did it intentionally, if past record is anything to go by.

Like the Chaos Bolt PvP nerf. We discovered it, and then they were kind enough to inform us of it nearly a week later. Or when they removed ember generation from Rain of Fire.

1 Like

Bump. This needs to be fixed.

1 Like

I appreciate the bumps!

1 Like

yikes… good one blizz

1 Like